2 Midlothian Crescent, Kinross
Sold price: $570,000
Sold: 16 Oct 2020
Listing number: 4403741
Sold Sold Sold
You'll feel right at home in this expansive 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom plus pool family home, located around the corner from the Kinross High School. The floorplan offers privacy for families of all ages while the classic finishes speak to the quality of the home.
You will love the gourmet kitchen with plenty of bench and storage space and the open plan family and meals overlooking the outdoor entertaining patio. Keep your cool this summer with endless fun around the sparkling pool, entertaining family and friends.
- The gourmet kitchen offers plenty of bench and storage space plus a 900mm stainless gas cooker, under counter oven and range hood as well as a Westinghouse dishwasher, pantry cupboard, breakfast counter and shopper's entrance.
- The formal lounge and dining to the front of the home
can easily be re-purposed to a work from home office or
- The master bedroom features a walk in robe and en-suite
tiled to the ceiling with large vanity, shower and WC.
- The minor bedrooms are all carpeted, 4 with built in
robes and quality window coverings and are situated in a
separate zone with family bathroom.
-The family bathroom features a bath and shower plus a
- The sparkling salt water pool is surrounded by glass
pool fencing, with low maintenance liquid limestone and
plenty of space for loungers and even a gazebo.
- Quality finishes include plush carpeting and flooring as
well as window coverings, recessed ceilings, high
window sills and colonial style doors.
- Laundry with plenty of storage and a large porcelain tub
- Decorated with neutral colours throughout and in great
condition to simply move right in.
- Double garage
- 2 x Garden sheds and auto-reticulation front and back
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
- Located in the prime area of Kinross within easy walking
distance of the school.
- Built in 1996 on a 654sqm block (approx.)
49 Boas Avenue
Joondalup WA 6027