11 Grant Street, Embleton
Sold price: $560,000
Sold: 06 Sep 2020
Listing number: 4392241
STUNNINGLY RENOVATED HOME ON FULL BLOCK
If you are sick of looking at homes which either have no garden, or homes on full blocks but need lots of work then we have the perfect solution for you right here!
Completely renovated from top to bottom, this very cute three bedroom, two bathroom home still sits on a full block of 748sqm.
With beautiful front and rear gardens, limestone flower beds and plenty of trees providing natural shade over lush green lawns, you will love living here (and reaping the full block financial rewards now or in the future!).
Oozing natural light and stunning renovations throughout, you'll love the character features, quality finishes and picture-perfect outlooks from every window.
Offering so many opportunities for now or in the future; leave as is and enjoy living on so much land, extend the home out or up (views!) or subdivide the rear of the block (subject to necessary approvals).
The driveway can accommodate up to 4 cars and runs down the side of home (leading to the garage at the rear) - perfect for a workshop or for future subdivision.
Overlooking Hawkins Reserve, in a tranquil neighbourhood and around the corner from Beaufort Street within minutes you are conveniently able to access Inglewood and Mount Lawley entertainment strips and multiple transport links for all your amenities.
- Stone waterfall benchtops, ample cupboard space & high-quality appliances
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning (zoned)
- Fireplace to the living room (functioning)
- LED downlights throughout
- Polished Jarrah floorboards throughout
- Separate laundry
- Spacious master en-suite with built-in wardrobes
- Undercover alfresco
- Expansive lawns to the front and rear
- Garage and shed
- Large driveway able to accommodate multiple cars
- Reticulated gardens from a bore
- Opposite Hawkins Reserve and multiple other parks within walking distance
- Walking distance to Embleton primary school
- 1km Embleton Golf Course
- 1km to Morley Galleria - shops, Coles, Woolworths, Gym
- 2km to Hillcrest Primary, John Forrest High School & Chisholm College
- Buses on Beaufort Street to take you all the way to CBD
- Close to Inglewood and Mount Lawley cafes, restaurants and shops
- Easy and quick access to Tonkin Highway
*Subdivision subject to all necessary approvals.
ACTON Mount Lawley
2/678 Beaufort Street
Mount Lawley WA 6050