1/17 South Street, West Busselton
Listed price: Offers From $399000
Sold: 27 Sep 2020
Listing number: 4390910
Central and Private
Secluded and private home situated close to town and the Busselton foreshore. Built in 2014 by Southbound Homes with finely appointed fixtures and fittings.
- 4 spacious bedrooms.
- Decorative floor-to-ceiling tiling, porcelain sinks, stone top vanities and quality fittings to both bathrooms, plus corner spa bath to minor.
- Separate toilet also has decorative floor-to-ceiling tiling.
- Central living and dining area.
- Separate front lounge room.
- Well-planned kitchen with stone benchtops, overhead cupboards with under lighting, built-in pantry, electric oven and induction cooktop.
- Stone tiled flooring to high traffic areas and carpets to bedrooms.
- Neutral contemporary paint tones throughout, to suit any dcor.
- Large decked, North facing, alfresco area.
- Double garage with storage recess and internal access.
- Established gardens with reticulation via mains water.
- Room for extra car/boat on a 449m2 fenced lot.
- Security alarmed, ideal for lock n' leave.
- Connected to natural gas with internal and external bayonets points.
- Gas storage hot water system.
Ideal starter home that is positioned close to everything and has been completed with exceptional finishes. Schooling is located nearby, plus public transport runs past the property. Priced to move in this fast paced market.
For further information or to arrange a private inspection contact me today, your exclusive Sales Professional.
Professionals South West
104 Queen Street
Busselton WA 6280