MODERN RIVERSIDE LIVING FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Finished just last year, this stunning Ben Trager home epitomises what the very best of contemporary family living in a highly sought-after location has to offer. In the riverside neighbourhood of Bayswater, where the Swan River and riverside trails are just a short stroll away, anyone who loves to be active and outdoors is sure to love living here.
With plenty of internal and external room to roam including four bedrooms, two bathrooms, two living areas PLUS office and a double garage, this well-appointed residence offers a family life of comfort and convenience.
Featuring a kitchen with black cabinetry, pendant lights and walk-in butler's pantry/laundry which overlooks the open plan living and dining area. The light-filled downstairs master retreat has built-in wardrobes and ensuite bathroom. There is also a spacious office on the ground level which would make an ideal nursery if required.
Upstairs is a true children's retreat boasting three further double bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, family bathroom and large second living area with treetop views and beyond to the Hills.
With a very generous double garage which has a storage area and 38 course ceilings, ample built-in storage and an outdoor area perfect for entertaining, this abode features all the hallmarks of a quality family home.
Other features include stone benchtops, Westinghouse appliances, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, and 31 course ceilings, you will be impressed with the quality of the finishing's throughout.
Within walking distance to not only Riverside Gardens (where you will find amazing food and coffee trucks on the weekend), but also bus stops at the top of the road. You can also walk to Bayswater and St Columba's primary schools, the train station and Bayswater village precinct which includes cafes, wine bar, shops, amenities and the Saturday morning growers markets.
Summary of features:
- Built by Ben Trager homes and finished last year
- Secure and private
- Downstairs master bedroom with built-in wardrobes & ensuite
- Three further double bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes share a family bathroom
- Upstairs second living area with treetop views to the Hills
- Separate large downstairs office (next to the master bedroom so could be a baby's nursery if required)
- Stunning kitchen with black cabinetry, breakfast bar, stone benchtops, feature pendant lights, quality Westinghouse appliances and walk-through butler's pantry/laundry
- Open plan living/dining area flowing to the alfresco and easy-care lawn
- 31 course ceilings throughout inside
- Big double garage with 38 course ceilings and additional storage space
- Fujitsu ducted reverse cycle A/C
- Walking distance to Riverside Gardens, bus stops, Bayswater train station, town centre, primary schools and Saturday morning farmers markets