16 Toledo Close, Cannington
Sold price: $550,000
Sold: 28 Aug 2020
Listing number: 4385821
PRIME DEVELOPMENT GOLDMINE!
Calling all developers and investors, here's a fantastic opportunity for you to sink your teeth into! A massive 1,098sqm block with R40/80 zoning, there's great potential here to develop, develop, develop!* Enjoying a prime position in a pocket bordered by Sevenoaks and Wharf Street the location enjoys easy access to a long list of exciting and popular amenities.
Resting on the block is an original 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom home. Built-in 1955, the home offers classic layout with formal lounge off the entrance hall and second living area through the back of the home. The bedrooms are generously proportioned and the kitchen offers a freestanding cooker plus an ornamental firebox oven.
* Walking distance to Cannington Leisureplex.
* Within a short stroll of Cannington Community College.
* Walk to Queens Park Train Station.
* 5 minute walk to Hambley's Super IGA
* Easy access to the Cannington CBD.
* Moments from Welshpool Industrial centre.
* Great access to Albany Highway and Welshpool Road
* 1.1km to Cannington Train Station.
* 1.2km to St Norbert College and St Joseph School.
* 1.3km to Bentley Health Service.
* 2.0km to Westfield Carousel.
* 5.2km to Curtin Uni.
For more information and inspection times, contact Danny Sharrett on 0421 088 467.
* Subject to local planning approvals. (City of Canning: Queens Park Local Structure Plan Railway Frame Precinct)
NOTE: This home is being sold on an "AS IS BASIS"
Council Rates: $1,361.98
Water Rates: $1,027.05
Block Size: 1,098sqm
Build Year: 1955
Dwelling Type: House
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Century 21 Team Brockhurst
7/10 Warton Road
Huntingdale WA 6110