Historic Charm & Modern Living
FOR SALE BY SUBJECT TO FINANCE AUCTION ON SATURDAY 29TH AUGUST 2020 AT 12 NOON
SUBJECT TO FINANCE AND CASH BUYERS BOTH WELCOME TO BID
DEPOSIT $25,000 | FINANCE APPROVAL DUE 30 DAYS FROM AUCTION | SETTLEMENT 60 DAYS FROM AUCTION
ALL BUYERS WILL NEED TO PRE-REGISTER TO BID AT THE AUCTION
Built in the 1930's, this beautifully renovated and extended character home has been seamlessly designed to offer its new occupants an abundance of space, light and charm. Blending original features with the needs of a modern family lifestyle, the versatile floor plan makes the most of the 663sqm landholding.
A showcase of substance and style, this gorgeous residence is filled with fantastic spaces to gather and entertain. The extensive open plan dining/kitchen/living is the heart of the home and combines with a separate lounge to offer multiple functional, family-friendly zones. An elegant kitchen features a long island bench, white cabinetry and stainless steel appliances including an integrated Miele dishwasher, ovens and induction cooktop. The spacious living room is bathed in natural light through large windows overlooking a beautiful tree-lined garden.
Connected to the return verandah and featuring access from the dining room and convenient serving windows from the kitchen, the decked alfresco is the perfect zone for outdoor dining, relaxing and entertaining. Surrounded by landscaped gardens, mature trees and lawn areas, there is plenty of space to enjoy the outdoors and for the kids to play.
Three bedrooms are positioned within the original building and open off the impressive entrance hall. A master bedroom features abundant built in wardrobes and an ensuite including a shower, bath and separate wc. At the front of the home two generous bedrooms overlook the peaceful front garden and are serviced by a family bathroom. Stairs from the living lead to a versatile room within the undercroft, offering the option of another bedroom or a study/home office, gym, games room or cellar.
Positioned in the north western corner of the block, a sizeable self contained studio is a thoughtful and practical addition to this fantastic property. Featuring a kitchen, open plan living/dining, bathroom and bedroom with walk in robe, this is another wonderful space which can be utilised to suit it's new owner's needs.
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• High ceilings
• Polished timber floorboards
• Clean lines and a neutral palette throughout the home
• Spacious kitchen with Miele steam combination oven, pyrolytic oven, induction cooktop and dishwasher
• Three dedicated bedrooms all featuring ceiling fans and plantation shutters
• A large undercroft featuring a laundry, storeroom and multipurpose room/fourth bedroom
• Self-contained studio including kitchen, living/dining, bedroom and bathroom
• Ample storage
• Tandem off street parking for two cars
• Landscaped gardens and lawn area including a peaceful front garden filled with rose bushes, fruit trees and veggie/herb beds
• Bore reticulation
Ideally positioned in the Woodside ward of East Fremantle, this neighbourhood has a lovely quiet community feeling while still providing numerous amenities on your doorstep. Minutes from the Swan River, Fremantle, beaches, cafes, restaurants, parks, shops and public transport, this stunning home is a rare opportunity for a growing family to secure a substantial residence in a leafy street, which is ready to move into and enjoy.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please do not hesitate to call Andy on 0409 699 567.
Rates & Local Information:
Water Rates: $1556.25 (2020/21)
Town of East Fremantle Rates: $2872.61 (2020/21)
Primary School: Richmond Primary School
High Schools: John Curtin College of the Arts, Melville Senior High School & Fremantle College
1. The owner reserves the right to sell the property prior to the Auction.
2. While every effort has been made to ensure the given information is correct at the time of listing, this information is provided for reference only and is subject to change.