53 Anastasio Avenue, Landsdale
Sold price: $500,000
Sold: 18 Nov 2020
Listing number: 4377189
Second Chance Offer!
Located in Landsdale's most desired locations is this contemporary home ticks all the boxes and is within walking distance to primary schools, day-care centres, shopping, transport, parklands and offers easy access to major roads to the city and beach.
You are immediately welcomed by a spacious entry hall and open plan main living areas soaked in natural sunlight. The master bedroom overlooks the front garden and is equipped with ensuite and walk-in robe. Three other bedrooms have built-in robes and are serviced by the beautiful main bathroom and access to the Theatre is another advantage of such a great property. You have a spacious grassed area out the back for the kids or pets to play freely.
- Welcoming entrance area
- Spacious Master bedroom overlooking the front garden with walk-in robe, air conditioning, and ensuite bathroom with shower, vanity, and WC
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, Blanco cooktop, and oven adjoining the open plan family/dining area
- Large home theatre or fifth bedroom
- Three further good-sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Main bathroom including a bath & shower
- A covered outdoor entertainment alfresco area for all year round
- Laundry with sliding doors to the drying area
- Double garage with shopper's internal entry door
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Low maintenance garden beds and laws with reticulation
Built in 2010-440sqm block
This property will not last and the vendors are serious to sell, please contact me directly for more information. The property is now vacant and we can do private inspections.
Ray White Landsdale
127 The Broadview
Landsdale WA 6065