14A Kennedy Street, Melville
Sold price: $1,300,000
Sold: 03 Aug 2020
Listing number: 4376277
STUNNING AS NEW- Why Build?
The sellers have now accepted an offer so the property is GONE!
Rejoice with one of Melville finest homes, a gracious and stylish residence completed in 2019 by Merendino Luxury Home Builders offering the discerning buyer all the benefits of a quality near new home, with this spacious easy living designer family abode presented to perfection that you will be proud to call your new home.
Ideally situated a short walk to the Primary school, shops and the river, in a leafy, quiet, and attractive locale. Offering many quality refinements, this is a home your family will love, from designer kitchen scullery, to solid Hickory timber floors, high ceilings, generous and ample living space, to a separate home office for mum and dad as well as a convenient study nook for the kids.
All the bedrooms are double size, catering for any age group with the master being at the front with a lovely balcony outlook into the delightful treescape with city and river glimpses.
The alfresco area is perfectly adjoining the main living and kitchen area with a back yard for the kids and the family dog to run around.
A home of this calibre which has been fastidiously built to a standard, is fitted with all the best quality appliances befitting the style and grace of this impressive home.
1) Hickory engineered timber floors
2) Cosentino custom stone kitchen bench tops and Caesarstone bathroom and laundry bench tops
3) Smeg kitchen Appliances
4) Built in Microwave
5) Miele integrated dishwasher
6) Plantation shutters throughout
7) Full Hamptons kitchen with overhead cupboards
8) Over sized pantry
9) Kitchen scullery
10) Feature timber staircase
11) Full intercom with custom gate and CCTV security with APP.
12) 6KW solar panels
13) Alarm system with perimeter security
14) Top of the range Actron Air-conditioning with individual room control
15) Exposed aggregate
16) Free standing bath in ensuite
17) Instant gas hot water system with temperature controls
18) Fully auto reticulation off mains
19) Smart wired
20) 31 course ceilings throughout
All details and enquiry to Exclusive Selling agent Ian Barnes 0423 123 533.
8/40 Waddell Road
Bicton WA 6157