11 Holmwood Way, Embleton
Listing number: 4372995
Duplex Development Potential Plus!
Here you have a wonderfully located 728sqm block zoned R25 with good size access and duplex development potential to retain the front house and create a block at the rear to sell or build on (Subject to council approval).
Just a short drive to the proposed new Morley Train Station which will significantly improve transport to the area, plus a short walk to Bayswater Waves & Broun Park as well as being very handy to Galleria Morley and Embleton Primary School.
The inside is like taking a trip back in time, with retro carpets, wooden veneer kitchen and classic tiles to the bathroom and laundry. You can see how well its been cared for and you could certainly move straight in or renovate to modernise while adding great value.
Top Features Include-
-728sqm potential retain house and subdivide duplex block with R25 coding.
- Well kept interior with good bedroom and lounge sizes.
- Boundary fences have all been replaced and are retained where required.
- Ceiling fan to master and lounge with split system air conditioner to lounge and kitchen.
- Roller shutters to the front windows and security screens on front and back doors.
- Great location close to proposed Morley train station, Galleria Shopping Centre, Bayswater Waves.
COVIDSAFE Inspection Requirements:
In the interest of your safety and ours and in line with government advice, we will be taking the following steps to manage social distancing requirements during our home opens.
1. We will require all attendees to provide your contact details at the door.
2. We may have to limit the number of persons in the property at any given time to ensure that the 4 sqm space between each group is observed.
3. Please disinfect your hands before you attend and refrain from touching surfaces in the home.
Please do NOT attend if you feel unwell, have been overseas in the last 14 days or if you have been in contact with a confirmed or suspected COVID-19
Investors Edge Real Estate
132 Edward Street
Perth WA 6000