Better than a Vision Board
If you're looking for a place to reap rewards from, this is it.
The home on the block is deceptively cozy. Each of the four bedrooms fit at least a double bed, and there are two living areas plus a renovated kitchen with plenty of storage that looks as good as the day it was installed. Both bathrooms have also been renovated in the same chic, clean style, and the current tenants are maintaining the house beautifully. They're also reliable and happy to continue enjoying the huge outdoor entertaining area, sun-drenched backyard and verdant suburban views from the master bedroom if you don't want them for yourself.
The property itself is a 684sqm triplex site, nestled on the side of a hill in a quiet street. It's very easy to get to, with the arterial roads of Ocean Reef Rd and the freeway just on the other side of the hill, and Marmion Ave only minutes away on the other side. Driving to Joondalup Gate takes around five minutes, and the beach is the same amount of time in the other direction. There's also great open spaces nearby, with Sandalford Park, Woodvale Nature Reserve and Lake Joondalup all within easy striking distance. School and public transport are very close by, and it's an easy walk to buses or a quick trip to park-and-ride at the 2020-built multi-storey carpark with CCTV monitoring at the Edgewater train station.
This location is ready to go, with power, water, gas and NBN available. It's completely up to you what you do with it all! Now is the time to stop dreaming of a perfect place for your next home, investment or development project; book an inspection with Chris Kots to make it happen.
• 684sqm triplex block
• 4 bedrooms, two bathrooms
• Tastefully renovated bathrooms and kitchen
• Substantial outdoor entertaining area and backyard
• Uninterrupted hillside views
• Reliable tenants already in place
• Power, water, gas and NBN available
• Close to bus stops and Edgewater train station
• Less than ten minutes to parks, nature reserves, Lake Joondalup and Mullaloo beach
• Approximately 2kms to primary and secondary schools
• Joondalup Gate shopping centre and Joondalup train station nearby
• Easy access to Mitchell Freeway, Ocean Reed Rd, Marmion Ave
Contact: Chris - Before it's too late!
Chris Kots: 0400 241 017[email protected]