6 Reeves Court, Kelmscott
Sold price: $359,000
Sold: 15 Jun 2020
Listing number: 4366547
1009SQM IN CLIFTON HILLS!! LOOK NO FURTHER!!
** UNDER OFFER BY TEAM SUTRISNO **
R15/25 RETAIN AND BUILD DUPLEX POTENTIAL!! REFURBISHED HOME AND READY TO MOVE IN!!
Take a look around at the competition and you will clearly see the outstanding value that this property offers!
Offering a large 1009sqm block with a development potential coding of R15/25 (retain and build duplex potential block) you have the option of renting it out while your development plans are being finalised, or customising it further to your preference to move into while your investment appreciates.
This great 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom home is equipped with a spacious formal lounge room, another
good sized living area, three wall-unit air-conditioning systems, a good sized kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a skylight and ample storage space, a large games room, four bedrooms all with built-in robes, a well-appointed main bathroom with a bathtub and many more amazing features.
Outside, there is ample space for outdoor entertaining, a low maintenance front garden and a massive backyard. With a large backyard, there is plenty of options - use the land to grow
your own garden, potentially build a workshop, landscape or potentially build another house with great views.
The home is positioned within walking distance to Clifton Hills Primary School and as well as Frye Park Pavilion, popularly known as the pirate park and also within close proximity to cafes, major supermarkets and public transports - the location cannot be more ideal!
Contact Vicktor Sutrisno of Team Sutrisno to make your inquiries.
* 1009sqm Green Title block zoned R15/25 - retain and build duplex potential block
* A separate formal lounge room
* Huge patio/games room offering loads of room for big gatherings
* Great sized living area
* Three wall-unit split air-conditioning systems
* A good sized kitchen with stainless steel appliances, skylight and ample storage space
* Four bedrooms all with built-in robes
* A well-appointed main bathroom with a bathtub
* A manicured front garden with two driveways.
* A massive backyard or a rear block with retaining walls to potentially build another house.
Ray White Applecross
2/776 Canning Highway
Applecross WA 6153