127 Leatherback Boulevard, Alkimos
Sold price: $350,000
Sold: 24 Jul 2020
Listing number: 4365918
Under Offer Under Offer Under Offer
This gorgeous 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom beachside gem is stylishly presented and ideally situated in the sought-after coastal suburb of Alkimos Beach, which is Australia's first Surf Life Saving endorsed BeachSAFE community. This lovely home is perfectly positioned to benefit from this expanding area already boasting both excellent public and private schools a short walk from home, the beach on your doorstep and shops, restaurants and cafes nearby.
Some of the highlights of this wonderful home are:
- Contemporary fitted kitchen featuring stainless steel 900mm gas hob, electric oven and rangehood, dishwasher, abundance of units, fridge recess and convenient stone breakfast bar.
- Open plan living and dining area perfectly positioned next to the kitchen and leading out to the alfresco area perfect for indoor/outdoor entertaining
- Carpeted Master bedroom perfectly positioned at the back of the house with his and hers robes and modern ensuite with large shower and separate toilet
- 2 further double bedrooms both carpeted and with double robes
- Modern family bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Quality, contemporary flooring throughout public areas
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Gas bayonet for heating
- Solar panels
- Gas boosted solar hot water system
- Private courtyard area perfect for enjoying your morning coffee
- Double remote garage accessed via a rear laneway
- Laundry with linen
Looking for a relaxed lifestyle in your own Beachside oasis? Come and view today.
49 Boas Avenue
Joondalup WA 6027