48/1324 Hay Street, West Perth
Sold price: $390,000
Sold: 31 Jul 2020
Listing number: 4364165
WEST END GEM!
Enjoy all the benefits of the Western Suburbs lifestyle from the edge of the CBD! With easy access to the shopping and markets of Subiaco, West Perth cafes/eateries, plus the delights of Leederville -you will be spoilt for choice when living here at Axiom on Hay St.
Residents in this centrally located complex enjoy the following local amenities:
- 20m to closest caf (Bacetto)
- Free CAT bus transit within 100m (Green, Yellow and Red CAT) - leave the car securely at home!
- 150m to Hay Street cafe and shopping strip
- 550m to Kings Park
- 850m to City West and West Leederville train stations
- 1km to Watertown Brand Outlet Shopping
- 1.5km to Rokeby Road caf strip, markets and more
- 1.6kms to RAC Perth Arena, Hay Street Shopping Mall and CBD
- 8.3km to City Beach front
This 2-bedroom 2-bathroom apartment is situated on the 4th floor with a light and bright Northerly aspect. The apartment offers large open plan living, quality stone kitchen benchtops, and plenty of overhead kitchen cupboards with soft closing doors and glass splashback. The living area and both bedrooms have access to the spacious 27m2 entertainer's balcony which enjoys soaring North facing views.
With its own laundry and a dedicated car bay, this well priced gem would suit first home buyers wanting an extra bedroom or investors looking to take advantage of Perth's great buying conditions.
This Apartment Features:
- Level 4 location in the 2012 built Axiom on Hay
- Extra-large 27m2, North facing entertainer's balcony
- High ceilings with shadow line cornicing to all rooms
- Plenty of kitchen storage space including a pull-out pantry
- Rear carpark access from Cook Street, plus multiple bus/CAT routes nearby to make transport a breeze
- Internal: 68m2, Balcony: 27m2, Storeroom: 3m2, Car Bay: 13m2, Total: 111m2
Council rates: $1,854.65 p/a
Water rates: $ 1301.95 p/a
Strata Levy: $ 931.00 p/q
Reserve Levy: $ 84.60 p/q
Do not delay as this apartment will not last long, call Peter on 0438 727 476 or Joel on 0488 242 283 for your private inspection today!
DISCLAIMER: All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. All rates/outgoings are approximate and subject to change without notice.
1/88 Terrace Road
East Perth WA 6004