11 Cardew Street, Melville
Sold price: $865,000
Sold: 16 Aug 2020
Listing number: 4363796
YOUR FOOTHOLD IN MELVILLE!
Opportunity is knocking loudly here on this sensational property!
This brick and tile home is located on a spacious 797SQM GREEN TITLE BLOCK, in a DESIRABLE elevated part of Melville and will appeal to buyers looking for the best of both worlds, a beautiful family home with substantial land holding!
Well located just a short stroll down the hill to Melville Primary School, this much loved home has been opened up to create a very versatile floor plan, ideal for growing families. Children and pets will love all the space the back yard offers with plenty of room to play and explore!
For the adults there is a large pitched gazebo looking out to the garden and below ground swimming pool, perfect for keeping an eye on the kids whilst ENTERTAINING!
The home itself features 3 bedrooms, two bathrooms (one with a spa), two living areas and a large open plan kitchen/dining area. Sliding doors perfectly link the inside living zones to the outdoor areas. There is also an additional third toilet at the rear of the house for ease of access to the pool.
Important features include:
- 797sqm Green Title Block
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Original jarrah floor boards and high ceilings
- Potential city and river views from second level
- Good storage options including WIR in master
- Below ground swimming pool
- Fully reticulated via bore
- Lock up remote controlled garage
- Plans available for potential future second story addition
- Short walk to Melville Primary School and local shops
This fantastic property will certainly appeal to families looking to establish themselves on one of Melville's favourite street's..
Put this ONE on your list to view!!
Contact Exclusive Listing Agent MICHAEL JENNINGS.
329A Canning Highway
Palmyra WA 6157