35 Griggs Way, Rockingham
Listing number: 4355718
3 Brand New Palm Beach Homes
TWO SOLD *** Only 1 left ***
***Attention First Home Buyers ... GOVT GRANT OF $10,000 PLUS Stamp Duty rebate applicable to these properties ***
Take your choice of three BRAND NEW homes in the sought after Palm Beach precinct just minutes from the beach and Rockingham's famous cafe and restaurant strip.
There are two street front properties available and one to the rear (see attached site plan and video).
These beautiful easy care homes are ideal if you're seeking a lock up and leave lifestyle, looking to downsize or just want to enjoy the benefits of living in a brand new home.
Finished to a high standard, you can be the first to live in these executive level homes and enjoy a fabulous low maintenance lifestyle.
* No strata fees
* Brand new build
* 3 Bedrooms/2 bathrooms
* Ducted/Zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
* Open plan kitchen, dining, family living area
* Alfresco area under the main roof
* Master Suite with walk in robe
* Deluxe private ensuite and stylish second bathroom
* Well appointed kitchen with:
- Stone bench tops
- Soft closing cupboard doors and drawers
- Stainless steel extractor/gas hotplate/under bench electric oven
* Fully painted
* High ceilings
* Double sliding door built in robes to beds 2 and 3
* Double garage with remote control door and storage area
* HIA builder's warranty
* Warranty to all new appliances
* No strata fees
Rockingham is a seaside town approx. 50 kilometres from the Perth CBD. Major transport links including the Kwinana Freeway and city rail line have seen Rockingham emerge as a true option for city commuters seeking an affordable beach side lifestyle.
Life on the Peron Peninsula is unique. You're surrounded by beautiful beaches, world class wind and kite surfing locations and the ocean is a veritable boaty and kayaker's dream.
Imagine living just a short stroll away to north facing Palm Beach - a popular spot in summer with families with it's renowned protection from the prevailing sea breeze.
Also you'll be living just minutes from:
- Rockingham restaurant and cafe strip
- Kilometres of ocean side bike and walking paths
- Your choice of boat ramps
- Shoalwater Islands Marine Park (including world famous Penguin Island)
- Lake Richmond, a beautiful A class reserve known for its abundant wildlife.
- Local and major shopping centres
- Ample medical care
For more details or to arrange a private viewing please contact the exclusive listing representative Sharon Davey.
7 Railway Terrace
Rockingham WA 6168