3/105 Sunbury Road, Victoria Park
Listed price: SOLD!
Sold: 27 Apr 2020
Listing number: 4345922
Private living in the heart of Victoria Park!
Set in a small neat group of only four homes, this lovely private villa with two bedrooms and a bathroom is superbly located near the vibrant Victoria Park restaurant and caf strip and a short walk to the train station.
This survey strata property features two well-sized bedrooms, both with built-in robes, kitchen with stainless steel cooking appliances and gas stovetop, open plan living and dining areas with reverse cycle split system air conditioning. Bathroom with separate bath and shower. Low maintenance front and rear gardens, rear paved courtyard area with a connecting gate to the carport.
- Council Rates: $1,800 (approx.)
- Water Rates: $1,050 (approx.)
- Strata Insurance: $685.35 per year
An update from Ray White Dalkeith | Claremont on COVID-19: Auctions and Inspections
In accordance with the most recent Federal Government guidelines, public auctions and home opens have been cancelled with immediate effect.
Private Inspections are available strictly by appointment only.
To ensure the safety of our clients, the community and our team at Ray White Dalkeith | Claremont we respectfully remind all of our clients of the following arrangements.
We will be asking attendees to:
- Contact the Agent managing the property to book a private inspection, registration required to enter.
Please do not enter the property if:
- You have returned from overseas or travelled interstate in the past two weeks.
- You are unwell or have a fever.
- You have come into contact with someone experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- As per the health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 2 metres from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands.
- Apply hand sanitiser, which will be available for your use.
- Refrain from touching household items, such as door handles, cupboards and tapware. All lights and doors will be open.
Ray White Dalkeith | Claremont
53 Bayview Terrace
Claremont WA 6010