935 Lilydale Road, Chidlow
Sold price: $416,000
Sold: 19 May 2020
Listing number: 4343962
Classic Chidlow Cottage
This sweet cottage is currently tenanted and makes a wonderful investment for those seeking a tree change for their future, considering downsizing, or simply adding to their portfolio. Renovated only 4 years ago, it features a sleek kitchen with plentiful cupboard space, modernised bathrooms, and new carpets and curtains throughout.
A wonderful studio space is attached and offers room for yoga practice, arts and crafts, a library, or perhaps an extra living space or guest bedroom. The open plan meals and family area is great for encouraging playtime and togetherness - invite friends and extended family over for dinner, drinks, board games, and movie nights! Wrapping around the house is a lovely verandah so you can also enjoy morning cuppas or an evening wine in the peaceful surrounds.
· Leased till 25/10/2020 with excellent tenants who love the property
· Completely renovated 4 years ago
· New carpets and curtains
· 4 good size bedrooms
· Master with ensuite and walk through robe
· Open plan kitchen, meals, family
· Kids activity room
· Attached studio / craft room
· Wrap around verandahs
· Split system Air-conditioning
· Gas bayonet point in family & kids' activity
· Great for first home buyers /investors/downsizers
· Bush block with lawn out back for kids to play
· Single carport
· 2278sqm block
· Close to Chidlow Primary School
· Fantastic neighbours
Outside, the huge block size means there's lots of room for kids to play. Established trees add shade, and the small garden beds are low maintenance. There's plenty of opportunity for additions, though! Maybe a chook pen, a veggie patch, a workshop, or even a pool? Just down the road is the local primary school, grower's mart, shops, and tavern. Everything you need for an idyllic Hills life.
Thinking of investing in the Hills?
For more information on 935 Lilydale Road Chidlow or to arrange a viewing please call Jacki on 0416257201
Earnshaws Real Estate
3/1 Owen Road
Darlington WA 6070