5/5 Edwards Crescent, Redcliffe
Sold price: $220,000
Sold: 19 Nov 2020
Listing number: 4321824
LOCATION & LIFESTYLE!!!
A BIT ABOUT MYSELF ...
This 2 x 1 property is in a small group and is neat as a pin and offers everything you want in a over 55's group such as privacy, easy maintenance , unbeatable location and most importantly incredible value!
WHY YOU SHOULD PICK ME?
This price is crazy for its location and lock up and leave lifestyle. This is one of the best value buys I have seen for years and this price allows you to put your own personal touch and finishes to it!
SOME OTHER FEATURES YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Over 55's dwelling
- Air conditioning
- Large lounge / dining area
- Large master bedroom
- Generous 2nd bedroom or study
- Separate bath/shower
- Front and rear courtyard area
- Garage/carport with own driveway
- Garden shed/small workshop
- Manicured communal gardens/common area
- 189sqm lot
- Built in 1993
- $467 p/q
I WOULD BE PERFECT FOR?
Location is perfect and you would not even need a car given the close proximity to bus stop, shops, pharmacy and parklands.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO?
Call Exclusive Listing Agent Shane Beaumont today for more information or to arrange your private viewing!
*COVID-19 PROPERTY INSPECTION INFORMATION*
In light of recent events, ONE Residential have taken the appropriate measures to minimise the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak to our staff, clients and customers. As news concerning the spread of coronavirus continues to unfold, we kindly ask that you DO NOT attend a private appointment, if:
- You are feeling unwell
- Have been in contact with someone diagnosed with coronavirus or have been in contact with someone who has recently been overseas
- You are under strict self-isolation instructions
- You have tested positive to coronavirus yourself
If attending a private appointment, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind to refrain from touching surfaces, door handles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
329A Canning Highway
Palmyra WA 6157