Modern Apartment Living
This near-new modern apartment is an incredible investment for someone looking to expand their rental portfolio, or for a FIFO worker seeking a secure lock and leave. Set on the upper level in a small complex of 8, it offers security features such as alarms, screens, intercom, and remote-controlled gate entry. A storage unit, assigned undercover carport, and bike parking round out the basic features, ?though there's a lot more to enjoy here!
The neutral colour palette is sleek and modern, making furnishing easy. The kitchen features a dishwasher, spacious pantry, glossy soft close cupboards, and a tiled splashback, the laundry includes a dryer, and both bedrooms have built-in wardrobes as storage. The living area is laid out beautifully, with downlights and split system aircon adding comfort and ambience to the space which opens out to the tiled balcony. Enjoy morning coffees in the fresh air, while catching glimpses of the sunrise.
Located close to central Midland, this apartment will not only suit FIFO workers, but also locals who want to be near shops, TAFE, public transport, or the hospital. The intersection of Great Eastern Highway and Roe Highway is also close by, offering easy access to any part of Perth - head east and take a day trip up to the Hills, pop into Guildford and explore vintage treasures, enjoy Whiteman Park with family, or make travel easy with the airport only 6 kilometers away. Convenient and modern, this apartment is a brilliant buy.
· 2 bedrooms
· 2 bathroom
· Modern styling with neutral colours
· Kitchen features dishwasher, electric oven, gas range, and double sink
· Soft-close cupboards and drawers, tile splashback, and stone benchtops
· Laundry includes Euromaid dryer
· Both bedrooms have a built-in wardrobe
· Both bathrooms include raised basins and showers
· Ensuite features floor to ceiling tiles
· Linen cupboard
· Tiles throughout main living areas and carpeting in the bedrooms
· LED lighting
· Skirting boards and cornice
· Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
· Security screens on front door and balcony doors
· Covered and tiled balcony
· Assigned parking bay
· Assigned storage unit
· Alarm system
· Gas hot water system
· Gated entry controlled by intercom system
· Common areas include courtyards, bicycle ramps, and visitor parker
· Built in 2014
Want to lock and leave without a care in the world?
If you would like to know more about this property or if you would like to arrange a viewing time please call the agent Randi Macpherson on 0408 559 247 or the Earnshaws office on 08 9299 6533.