SWAN RIVER & OCEAN VIEWS
The epitome of luxury is here in the new heart of Subiaco. Enjoy views across Kings Park and the Western Suburbs from the comfort of your own home. With a total of 181sqm of living space including an expansive 34sqm of balcony.
• Buy now and save up to 75% on your stamp duty
• Stunning views over the Perth City Skyline and the Western Suburbs
• Extra high 2.7m ceilings throughout
• Floor to ceiling double glazing to maximise the natural light as well as thermal and acoustic qualities
• Fully ducted air-conditioning system throughout
• Quality Miele appliances
• Full height tiles in bathrooms with double vanity to master ensuite
• Reconstituted stone benchtops
• Soft closing cupboards and drawers
• Timber flooring throughout living areas
• Two fully secure car bays
As part of the Platinum Collection, this residence also features:
• Expansive panoramic views to Rottnest, Kings Park, Perth CBD and the Swan River
• World-class residences with a boutique maximum of six residences on each level
• Private concierge and delivery room with Platinum Collections Butler’s at your service on request
• Premium level specifications
• Timber veneer entry doors
• Priority use of residents’ facilities including the cocktail lounge and dining room
• The Seddon lobbies comprise premium finishings, avant-garde artwork, contemporary European furniture, luxurious carpet and stone flooring, timber wall panelling and feature lighting
• Two side by side car bays with the option to purchase an additional bay
Each of the Platinum residences at ONE Subiaco come with a choice of luxurious finishes and fixtures and have been designed for local owner-occupiers, with generous living spaces. Choose from three interior palettes, each reflecting a contemporary yet timeless aesthetic ensuring a luxurious haven within vibrant Subiaco.
ONE Subiaco gives you the chance to live in the heart of Subiaco on Rokeby Road, surrounded by dozens of cafes, bars and restaurants, theatre, transport including sunken train station with food and fashion shopping abundant.
The ground floor of ONE Subiaco will pay homage to the iconic Subiaco Pavilion Markets that once operated on the site, incorporating a vibrant mix of alfresco cafés and restaurants, permanent and pop-up market stalls, boutique and artisan retailers, landscaped pocket parks and a cultural space where the community can come together.
With rooftop six-star resort amenities will rival those of any world-class hotel with 2,000sqm of amenities including heated pool, luxury cabanas, fitness centre, private dining room, BBQ areas, lush landscaping including an urban orchard, cocktail lounge and VIP concierge services.
ONE Subiaco qualifies for the new 75% stamp duty savings, ( up to $50,000 ) that applies to off the plan (pre construction) purchases only.
With outstanding capital growth and rental yield potential, these residences offer something for both investors and owner-occupiers alike.
Visit www.onesubiaco.com.au for more details.
Below Ground Pool