11 Abercrombie Rise, Madora Bay
Listing number: 4293174
THIS SUPERB HOME MUST BE SOLD!
This stunning 2 storey residence captures the essence of a luxury lifestyle and enhances the joy and spirit of family living. As you arrive at this stately abode, the quality of build and attention to detail is immediately apparent and as you make your way to the grand portico and double entry, there is no doubt that you are about to fall in love with a very special home. The stylish and quality paved driveway enhanced with a lovely garden and artificial turf, invites you to the double front doors which open to a beautiful entry that is as welcoming as it is impressive. High ceilings, porcelain tiles and quality lighting setting a high standard for the remainder of the home and it does not disappoint.
You cannot help but be impressed with the features of this stunning home including:
On the Ground Level
• 2 Queen sized bedrooms, all with double robes
• Study/4th bed that can be converted
• Wonderful living and entertaining area’s that include family, lounge and media rooms
• A superb kitchen with stone tops, soft close pot drawers and cupboards, big pantry, glass splashbacks, stainless steel induction cooktop and oven
• Beautifully finished bathroom with free standing bath, frameless shower and dual vanity
• Lovely alfresco patio looks out over the rear lawns and gardens
• The rear yard is private and secure, has a hot/cold outdoor shower and is perfect if you want to put a pool in!
You then make your way up the sweeping, porcelain tiled staircase with stainless steel and timber hand rail to the spacious and opulent upstairs area that offers the following beautiful features:
On the Upper Level
• A lovely parents retreat/sitting room
• Double doors opening to the wonderful balcony, capturing sensational ocean sunsets
• Grand master suite with his/her robes and a magnificent ensuite with floor/ceiling tiles, large walk in shower and high quality fixtures and fittings
• Balcony access from the Master suite to enjoy a private glass of wine and ocean views
Completing this wonderful residence that boasts in excess of 240m2 of living are plantation blinds that add class, functionality and style to the home, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with zone controls to ensure perfect comfort all year round, LED light fittings and a large double garage with additional workshop area and rear access. The stunning beaches of Madora Bay are across the street and there are several shopping centres including Meadow Springs and Singleton within easy reach. Schools are close by and access to the freeway for a commute to Perth for work is easy as well. Contact Ted or Imelda today on 0411 287 384/0411 682 797
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
Home open times
OPEN : SUN 26 JAN 11:00AM-11:30AM
68 Milligan Street
Perth WA 6000