BRAND NEW - READY TO MOVE STRAIGHT IN
7 OUT OF 8 SOLD, LUCKY LAST NOW SELLING, BE QUICK!!
- AWARD WINNING COMPLEX IN IDEAL LOCATION
- BRAND SPANKING NEW
- THE BEST ROOFTOP FACILITIES I’VE EVER SEEN
- DESIGNED BY THE RENOWNED HILLMAN ARCHITECTS
- SCOOTER BAY INCLUDED
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
An unbelievable buying opportunity has presented itself to the market, enter the world of Botanical. A brand-new award-winning complex situated in the heart of Subiaco. Experience sophistication, whilst functional apartment living at a fraction of the price. Get started today by purchasing 65% of the property whilst the State Government acts as your silent partner. You’ll fall in love with the location, just five minutes from the city and direct access to beautifully landscaped parklands.
Designed by Hillam Architects, the Botanical Apartments are the height of luxury, with each apartment embracing modern architecture, natural light, luxurious finished and the ultimate in roof top resort facilities, all to provide lifestyle you can enjoy every day.
The Opening Doors Program is not limited to first home buyers, however other conditions apply. This program is ideal for singles earning up to $70,000 and up to $90,000 for couples and families.
Benefits through this program include:
- Low deposit of $2,000 or 2% of purchase price for first home buyers
- Low deposit of $2,000 or 2% of purchase price plus stamp duty & fees for non-first home buyers
- No saving history required
- No lenders mortgage insurance
- No monthly account keeping fees
- First home buyers can use the first home owners grant towards the deposit
To find out if you are eligible to purchase an Opening Doors property under the program, and for full terms and conditions contact Keystart on 1300 578 278 or email [email protected]
or please visit http://www.openingdoorswa.com.au/ to check your eligibility.
• 1 Bed, 1 Bath
• Scooter Bay included
• 41m2 of internal living
• 8m2 balcony
• Level Two (ground level)
• South facing orientation
• Open plan living and dining
• Modern galley style kitchen
• Plush carpet to the living area and bedroom
• Sizeable bedroom with double built in robe
• Stylish bathroom
• Separate laundry with dryer included
• Secure lock up storeroom
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
• Walking distance to countless bars, restaurants and shopping hubs throughout Subiaco
• 5 min to the hear of Subiaco
• 4.0 km to the CBD
• 700m to Subiaco Train Station
• 900m to St John of God Hospital Subiaco
• 1.0km to King Edward Memorial Hospital
• 6.6km to City Beach & Floreat Beach
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Brad Triplett on 0429 636 536.