81 Branksome Gardens, City Beach
Sold price: $2,065,000
Sold: 15 Nov 2019
Listing number: 4272617
One of the Best Large 1034sqm Blocks in South City Beach with Ocean Views - Ready to Build today
BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME IN CITY BEACH
This rare 1034sqm building block is a stone's throw from one of the best beaches in WA offering a unique WA beach lifestyle in the small South City Beach enclave. Walk to the Indian Ocean in a minutes, or stroll casually down to the city beach surf club and cafes in a couple of minutes.
Become a South City Beach local and enjoy a unique WA lifestyle.
The location is about lifestyle and well being. It's tucked away and quiet. Walk the kids. Walk the dog. Stroll along the beautiful endless beach. Swim in the dreamy crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean and you will feel reinvigorated about life. After you go for a swim with the family you will utter "There is nowhere in the world like this place"
- 1034sqm with 20m frontage
- Ocean views from 1st level
- See proposed plans for a stunning family home.
- West facing frontage - long north facing boundary
- Walk to the beach in minutes
- 60-second drive to the City Beach Tennis Club and Helston Park
- Walk or drive to City Beach Surf Club and cafes
- A couple of minutes to City Beach shopping centre
- 10 minutes to Claremont Quarter shopping and Napoleon Street Cottesloe
- 10 minutes or so to the best private schools in Perth, Hale, Scott College, Christ Church Grammar, MLC, PLC, St Hilda's, Iona, John XXIII College
-A quick drive down Oceanic Drive to Subiaco, West Perth and Perth CBD
Arrange to meet Jonathan on site, to go up the locked elevated 3m viewing platform to look at the lovely north and westerly ocean views (the platform is locked for health and safety)
Call Jonathan Keys now on 0401 603 838
William Porteous Properties International
C4/87 Waratah Avenue
Dalkeith WA 6009