82 Moondyne Rd, Mokine
Listing number: 4269236
Your Ultimate Country Retreat
This 97 hectare (241 acre) property is located less than an hour from Midland and the domestic and international airports, 20 minutes for the regional centre of Northam and around 30 minutes from York and Toodyay.
The recently renovated 3x2 home is a solar passive open plan design of rammed earth and jarrah construction.
On the ground floor the kitchen, dining, lounge, family areas with ceiling fans, reverse cycle air conditioning and a slow combustion wood heater, main bathroom, toilet and laundry are located.
Upstairs are the three bedrooms, the master bedroom has built in robes, ensuite, ceiling fan and reverse cycle air conditioning and two large guest bedrooms.
A large patio is located at the front of the home.
Other attributes include;
* 62 hectares of undulating open paddocks and grazing land and 35 hectares of picturesque granite outcrops, rock shelves and bush with seasonal wildflowers and orchids
* secluded, quiet, private location with extensive rural views
* mains and solar power incorporating 12 solar panels producing 2.2kwa with a rebate of 47.135 cents per unit
* scheme water, 140 kilolitres rainwater tank storage, 4 dams and 1 soak
* three sheds - main 15m x 12m, second shed 10m x 10m and third shed 5.7m x 2.4m
* reticulated low maintenance garden
* small sandalwood plantation with around 120 trees
* securely fenced chicken coup including 600sqm run
* good mobile phone coverage across the entire property
* mobile, wireless or satellite internet access
* good fencing on the eastern half of the property and older fencing on the western half of the property
* scenic venue for past Australian and State Orienteering Championships and equestrian endurance rides
* kilometres of scenic bush walks and horse rides throughout the property
It will be our pleasure to show you this unique property.
Phone Michelle to organise an inspection
Elders Real Estate
15 Peel Terrace
Northam WA 6401