4 Sherwood Link, Ravenswood
Sold price: $395,000
Sold: 04 Sep 2019
Listing number: 4248715
Modern Family Living
Situated in the picturesque Ravenswood Waters Estate and just a little way from the quiet banks of the Murray River, 4 Sherwood Link is a modern family home offering all the convenience of contemporary living in the heart of a growing suburb.
This four-bedroom, two-bathroom property boasts a generous floorplan, spacious rooms and an open central living area together ideal for the modern family. You’ll love how the space harnesses natural light throughout – venetian blinds filtering daylight across the high ceilings and connecting the elegant living spaces to the natural surrounds outdoors.
And what surrounds they are! With the sparkling Murray River practically on your doorstep, you’ll have plenty to see and more to show your guests before an evening’s retirement to the large rear alfresco – drinks in hand.
The home’s four rooms include built-in robes and a double ensuite for the master; all larger than the norm with ample space for a growing family. In addition to flexible dining and living spaces, a separate theatre room offers the perfect escape for a weekend movie night.
There’s plenty of room for the kids out the front, and Mum and Dad’ll love this property’s low maintenance lifestyle; including side access, timber floors and magnificent stone bench tops in the kitchen - itself well-furnished with carefully chosen fittings.
For sale now with Andrew Bridgeford of Sell Lease Property, 4 Sherwood Link in Ravenswood is priced to sell and just won’t last. Contact Andrew on 0417 918 413 to reserve your place in a viewing, and don’t miss your chance to live the best that the Ravenswood lifestyle has on offer.
• Generous four-bedroom, two-bathroom floorplan, situated on a 562m2 block
• Spacious interior, with elegant use of natural light seen throughout alongside timber floors and high ceilings
• Larger rooms, with built-in robes and (for the master) a modern double vanity
• Well-equipped kitchen, with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
• Venetian blinds fitted throughout the house, filtering both light and the breeze through the home
• Alfresco dining area with easy access side door from the main living area
• Separate side entry available to access the property, and plenty of room for the kids out the front on the quiet Sherwood Link
• Double garage with secure remote entry, plus extra side storage and attic access
• Additional storage space available in the roof of the garage as well as throughout the house
• A short walk from the local shopping complex, with a wide range of amenities available
• Just a 10-minute walk from the nearest bus stop - offering 605 bus routes direct to Mandurah Train Station
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
Sell Lease Property
68 Milligan Street
Perth WA 6000