One of a Kind ... perfect location and loads of space
Belswan Pinjarra is a security gated over 55s lifestyle village offering a relaxed country lifestyle with all the amenities of Pinjarra township a short walk away. The village offers lock up garages, spacious homes, extensive community and lifestyle facilities, plus various greenbelts so your dog can safely take you for a walk.
This 3 bedroom/2 bedroom plus study home is one of our larger homes with 119sqm of living space and has a wonderful location with an outlook to the community gardens from both the side and rear of the home. The villa has a great feeling of space inside and outside and the bonus is the external gardens are not your responsibility.
The recreational facilities include indoor and outdoor bowls, heated swimming pool, sauna, sports bar, cafe, stage, cinema, dining room, commercial kitchen, library, workshop, craft room, meeting room, dance hall and a hair salon. With many like-minded residents, you will always have a companion for any activity you wish.
Besides the standard features such as touch friendly light switches, lever door furniture, power points and appliances you don't have to strain to reach and level surfaces, this residence has very much more to offer, including:
- Large open plan kitchen and dining overlooking the gardens
- Dishwasher, large pantry and plenty of drawers
- Separate lounge with a bay window and colonial doors
- Two good size bedrooms with BIRs
- Spacious bathroom and 2nd WC
- Study with double colonial doors
- Several ceiling fans throughout
- RC airconditioning in lounge, dining and master bedroom
- Gas bayonet in lounge
- Photovoltaic panels for energy savings
- NBN and emergency call system
- Gabled patio with ceiling fan and blinds
- Double garage with remote door and shoppers entry
- Accessibility to community facilities excellent
This residence has all the style, quality and features incorporated into all the homes in Belswan Lifestyle Villages and we believe it will not disappoint.
For further information or to make an appointment to inspect Robyn is available on 0488 155 110 or 9243 1366.