73 Kerwin Way, Lockridge
Sold price: $280,000
Sold: 08 Jul 2019
Listing number: 4246906
RARE AS HENS TEETH - DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
OPTIONS GALORE HERE
Yes what a great opportunity to secure this much loved and solid home situated on a 759sqm corner lot zoned R20/50 with the following options:
1. Retain the existing house and create a corner lot.
2. Demolish and build two new homes.
3. Renovate the home and enjoy the full family sized lot.
4. Demolish and build your new family home.
The property is to be sold on an "AS IS" basis and is ready to move into straight away.
Some of the features of the property include:
* 3 bedrooms - split reverse cycle air con to Master bedroom
* 1 bathroom 1 WC
* Open plan Lounge/dining with split reverse cycle air conditioner
* Ceiling fans
* Patio enclosure / Games room
* Semi enclosed double carport with manual roller doors
* Garden shed
* Instantaneous gas hot water system
* Brick veneer construction with near new metal roof
If you're chasing a great little investment property, this could be just the one you've been waiting for.
Perfectly positioned, close to the Lockridge Community Garden, lovely Rosher Park, schools, bus transport and numerous amenities, this little gem should be at the top of your must see list.
To be among the first to view, contact Glenn on 0429991896 or Ally on 0403273932.
PLEASE NOTE : This property is to be sold on an "AS IS BASIS"
The damaged front fence will be repaired and is subject to a current insurance claim.
Electrical compliance will be provided prior to settlement.
Think Pink Realty
Carlisle WA 6101