56 Duggan Drive, Cowaramup
$495,000 - $515,000
Listing number: 4219423
Beautifully presented residence that is a credit to its owners with attractive, landscaped grounds and interior utilising a clever combination of timber and stone to offer a modern yet rustic abode.
* Discreetly positioned behind its established native gardens this appealing family home will have you feeling you are living a quiet rural existence yet you will be a part of this thriving and developing Community on the doorstep of the South West's famous Margaret River Wine Region.
* The large home offers an abundance of both internal and external living zones perfect for the growing young family.
* The feature stone and timber internal entrance leads you directly into the main informal living area that is centred around the modern galley style kitchen with vibrant tiled splashback and stainless steel appliances.
* The timber look floors enhance the striking, stone wood fire place that warms this casual living space.
* Step outdoors onto the huge timber decked alfresco area that overlooks the amazing landscaped back yard that is highlighted by the curved railway sleeper display that arches through the large lawned area and leads to the sizeable, powered, colorbond shed with water connected that offers both vehicle storage with side access and man cave with built in bar area for further entertaining.
* The 3 bedrooms are all generous in size, have ceiling fans and the master has its own private ensuite facilities.
* The surrounding gardens are an attractive blend of native species that have been planted amongst stone pillars and metal display screens creating a very eye-catching backyard to enjoy.
* Recent new land developments have seen an influx of new investors and families purchasing in the area and this established residence has already had all the hard work done for you.
* Cowaramup Township offers a quaint country lifestyle with a strong focus on Tourism.
* Stroll the main street and discover numerous local business's offering all manner of wares whilst the kids enjoy the Towns infamous artistic cows that are everywhere!
* This beautiful home makes the most of its large 815m2 lot and is close to all Town amenities plus a short 15 minute drive to the famous Margaret River Township and Beaches perfect for fishing or diving and only a 5 minute drive to Gracetown for some of the worlds best known surf breaks including the famous North Point.
Professionals South West
236 Naturaliste Terrace
Dunsborough WA 6281