11/10 Dolan Way, Lockridge
Sold price: $160,000
Sold: 14 Nov 2019
Listing number: 4200973
Ripper Little Investment Opportunity
If you are looking for an investment opportunity that won't put pressure on your budget, then check out this little ripper of a property. Tenant paying $250 per week, creating an approximate 6% net return on your investment.
This villa is tucked away at the back of the complex, with it's own enclosed carport which is secured with a roller door. Paved front courtyard and small rear area which makes it ideal for low maintenance gardening. Inside there is the floating laminate flooring in the open plan kitchen, meals and family area. The laundry and toilet come off the kitchen. Good sized master bedroom with double built in robe, two single bedrooms. Ceiling fans and split system air conditioner to keep you comfortable all year round.
Currently tenanted - lease to 30th November 2019. Paying $250 per week.
Don't let this one escape your clutches. Get in now. Viewing by appointment as it is tenanted - please note we will need a couple of days to arrange an inspection.
- 3 bedrooms
- Rear villa
- Lock up single carport
- Front courtyard
- Open plan kitchen, meals and living area
- Split system air conditioner in living area and master bedroom
- Gas connected with gas hotplate and electric oven
- Storage room
- Rosher Park nearby for walks, picnics, kick the football etc
- 290m to Lockridge Medical Centre
- 900m to Altone Park Golf Course
- 1.3km Altone Park Shopping Centre in Beechboro with Woolworths, Nandos, Macdonalds and more
- Only 1.4km to Good Shepherd Catholic School Kiara
- 3.8km to Charlies Fresh Food Market Morley
- Bus stops on Altone Road and Titus Road
- 1.8km to Kiara International Food Hall
- 4.7km to Caversham House Winery
- Approximately 6km to the beautiful Swan Valley Region with Wineries, chocolate factory and more
- Easy access to Tonkin Highway and Reid Highway
- Strata Levy is $200 per quarter
Real Estate Plus
11 The Crescent
Midland WA 6056