Reduced To Sell!!
Perched on the hill with stunning views of the Indian Ocean and WA coastline is an opportunity that only arises once in a blue moon, it’s 21 Saunders Street. With the beach, local shops, social options and great schools all within a stone’s throw, this meticulously renovated four bedroom home is the epitome of classic coastal living in a tight-knit community.
A tropical garden with water features and a calming stream set the tone before you enter your homely abode. Step into a welcoming hallway with lavish tiles, the ground floor is host to a cosy rumpus room feeding onto a quaint BBQ area making Summer lunches after a swim at the beach an easy reality. Also on the bottom level and away from the King and Queen are three restful bedrooms with more than enough space for young minds to thrive, sharing a contemporary bathroom with a stone benchtop and Victorian style free-standing tub completing the picture. These bedrooms easily double as a study or activity rooms if the fourth bed isn’t required.
Glide up the stairs to arrive in a huge galley style stone kitchen that could feed a small army, boasting vast amounts of bench and storage space, a walk-in pantry, modern appliances, a deep double sink and high-end fittings. This overlooks your expansive open plan living and dining space, great for entertaining guests or just some quality family time. Your indoor entertainment haven feeds onto a sizeable decked balcony with breathtaking panoramic views of the ocean and WA coastline, you really will be the envy of your friends hosting drinks in the sea breeze to watch the sunset.
On colder days retreat to another chilled-out living space with a South-facing balcony and its own bar for a sneaky drink with company. This versatile space can be used as an exclusive parents’ retreat or a pool room to keep your billiard and darts skills sharp.
Also on the top floor and away from the rest of the tribe is your spacious master suite, boasting high ceilings, plenty of natural light and a lavish ensuite with stone benches and quality fittings to ensure the King and Queen enjoy nothing but luxury after a long day at work or swimming in the waves just up the street.
21 Saunders Street is the ultimate family home lovingly updated for 2018. Ideally positioned for the best coastal lifestyle in a thriving community of other friendly sunset lovers. Classic coastal castles like this only hit the market occasionally, so arrange a viewing as soon as possible, before another beach-going family snaps it up.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Four bedroom, two bathroom home with stunning oceans views
- Built in 1997 on a 510sqm block, renovated and extended since
- Beautiful tropical garden with flowing creek surrounding home
- Comfortable downstairs living space feeds onto quaint BBQ area
- Three kids’ bedrooms downstairs, doubling as study if need be
- Renovated downstairs bathroom with Victorian style tub
- Enormous upstairs open plan living/dining, feeding onto deck with panoramic ocean views
- Well-equipped stone kitchen, walk-in pantry, double sink, modern appliances, massive bench space
- Third living space with second bathroom
- Upstairs master suite with high ceilings, lavish ensuite
- Dual frontage, with access at the front and rear
- Ducted air conditioning throughout, plus ceiling fans
- Fully ducted vaccuum system
- Security alarm
- Full reticulation with own bore water system
- Double lockup garage with space for three cars
- North facing rear deck
- 200m to the beach
- 700m to North Beach Shopping Centre
- 950m to Yelo Café
- 5-10 minute drive to newly developed Scarborough Beach
- 400m to Bowling, Tennis, Football, Rugby League and Hockey clubs
- 5 minute drive to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
- 20 minute drive to the CBD
- 5 minute drive to St Mary’s Anglican Girls’ School
- 15 minute drive to Hale School