66 Guildford Road, Mount Lawley
Sold price: $505,000
Sold: 13 Dec 2018
Listing number: 4074226
Mount Lawley's Story Has a New Chapter
HOME OPEN CANCELLED - UNDER OFFER
A home was built in a little known suburb of Mount Lawley, tucked by the then swamps of the Swan River with a unique touch of Victorian character and a smart touch of versatility.
Now, after a minimal shifts of owners who have each added their own touch to the charm of the home, she is on the market searching for a new heir.
66 Guildford Road, a survey strata within a complex of 8 other unique homes that stood the test of time by a beautiful Bank Reserve now popular for health enthuasists & nature lovers alike, remained in excellent proximity to the Business, Sports & Entertainment District of Perth & continually adds to the prestige of this incredibly sought after suburb of Mount Lawley.
Today, she can be yours.
Important Features to Note :
* 3 bedrooms ( 1 master bedroom, 1 sectioned bedroom / second living area & an extended sunroom / third bedroom ) with 1 refurbished bathroom & attached mini spa bathtub
* Lower level storage/ laundry which could double as a wine cellar with some additions and a vision
* Double glazed windows in sunroom which faces Guidford Road - Come view the home with us in the evening at peak traffic, you'll be surprised!
* Custom made front door with Art Deco lead light glass, also featured on laundry & bathroom door
* Security gates at main entrance and front door.
* Lock up and leave with low maintenance to the surrounding garden beds
VIEW OUR VIDEO TOUR FOR MORE!
Important Distances to Note :
* 15 minute walk to Optus stadium / Burswood Casino - 10 minute cycle along the scenic Swan River landscape
* 15 minute walk to Beaufort St cafe & retail precinct.
* 10 minute walk to 8th Avenue Maylands - up and coming cafe, retail strip.
* 25 walk to Claisebrook Cove, East Perth.
* 5 minute walk to access Tony di Scenic multi use pathway - north to Guildford or south to Fremantle.
* Bus stop on Guildford Rd at the front of 66 Guildford Rd.
* Mt Lawley train stop one block north on Whatley Crescent
* 5 minutes walk to St Johns of God Hospital
Make sure this home is in the top of your home open checklist this weekend!
Perth Realty Group
197 Guildford Road
Maylands WA 6051