7/7 Templeman Place, Midland
$249,000 Must Be Sold
Listing number: 4053451
Investment with $270 per week rental return
Investment with return potential. Take advantage of today's market with this drastically reduced villa which has long term tenants.
Investors TAKE NOTE of this Middle 3 bedroom two bathroom villa featuring recycled timber doors, solid timber skirting boards and window sills throughout. Tiled flooring throughout which are better if you are an allergy sufferer. Roller shutters to help with temperature and light control. Stay comfortable the help of a split system air conditioner in the living area. With Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite. Bathroom with separate bath and shower. Open plan living area with sliding door out to a small paved courtyard. Secure and enclosed single garage with shelves.
Neutral decor throughout helps to make this home a comfortable and low maintenance place to live.
Tenants already in place this could be a great investment opportunity.
Lease expires 02/04/2020 Paying $270p/w. Been there since November 2017.
- Great investment return with current tenant
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Two bathroooms with an ensuite and main bathroom
- Tiled flooring throughout
- Modern kitchen with double sink and corner pantry
- Split system air conditioner
- Gas bayonet for a gas heater
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower with glass screens
- Roller shutters to lock up and help with temperature and light control
- Strata fees $238 per quarter
- Walk to the Midland Gate Shopping Centre
- Approximately 4 minute drive to Midland Train Station
- Approximately 4 minute drive to Midland St John of God Hospital
- Approximately 18 minute drive to Perth airport
- Approximately 30 minute drive to Midland Train Station
- Easy drive to the beautiful Swan Valley region and up into the hills
- Great property for FIFO workers
- Currently tenanted
- Approximate water rates $963p/a and approximate shire rates $1,900p/a
Real Estate Plus
11 The Crescent
Midland WA 6056