30 Breen Rise, Clackline
Sold price: $280,000
Sold: 09 Sep 2016
Listing number: 3763877
44 ACRES OF PURE BLISS!
Set high on top of granite outcrops presents this breathtaking 44 acre bush block!
Home to eagles, native marsupials and birdlife, and an abundance of native flora, this property is perfect for all nature lovers.
This property features:
- Well-constructed 9 metre by 12 metre American-style barn, perfect for weekend getaways
- 100,000 litre rain water tank
- Basic kitchen ready for gas connection
- Pot belly fireplace
- 2nd level mezzanine floor
- Breathtaking 270 degree views over farmland
- Solar power system enough for weekend stays
- Main power available at front gate
- Secluded and quiet!
Clackline is situated only 83 kilometres east of Perth, approximately 45 kilometres from Mundaring and 17 kilometres west of Northam. It is a perfect spot where you can still keep in touch with the city but want to be away from the day to day hustle and bustle.
Please contact us for further information.
Shire Rates: $1699.45
The McMahon Real Estate Co
373 Charles Street
North Perth WA 6006