377 Stirling Dam Road, Hoffman
Listed Price: $765,000
Sold: 18 Oct 2015
Listing number: 3655117
UNDULATING PROPERTY, PANORAMIC VIEWS
If you are looking for an immaculate picturesque property with undulating countryside and panoramic views, this property is for you.
Minutes from Harvey and located on 119 acres of undulating countryside with panoramic views, this magnificent property is divided into 11 paddocks with near new galvanised post fencing, a parkland paddock, 3 large water tanks, 2 large sheds, 3 soaks, 2 dams, sheep yard and a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom cottage style home, this property is country style living at its best.
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE:
- 48.13 ha (119 acres) approx of undulating picturesque countryside
- 3x1 comfortable and tidy cottage style home in an elevated position to take full advantage of the views
- Immaculately presented property with near new galvanised steel post & ring lock fencing
- 2 x 135,000 litre & 1 x 114,000 litre water tanks (approx)
- 2 x large steel sheds, cool-room (18x8, 18x10) approx in pristine condition
- 11 fenced paddocks ideal for management of grazing rotation
- Gravelly loam soil suitable for pasture and grazing
- 3 soaks and 2 dams
- Parkland paddock
- Beautiful scenery and water views of the Harvey Dam
- Large driveable laneway that encompasses the property
A busy lifestyle has lead to this reluctant sale. This outstanding property is immaculate, ready to be enjoyed, and will sell very quickly at this price.
Home open times
ACTON South West
16 Victoria Street
Bunbury WA 6230