Listing No: 4158970

93 Attwood Street, Mount Magnet WA 6638

Sold: 15 Nov 2018 SOLD Save property

Sold Price: $4,000

Land
Property snapshot
Land Area 1012m2

Inspection times

Please contact the team to arrange an inspection

Vacant Land in Mount Magnet

If you are a prospector and are looking for a location to rest up and set up a base whilst searching the region? Then this could be a possibility for you.

A vacant parcel of land, 1,012 sqm of which is flat and on the each of the mining town of Mount Magnet.
Read more
reiwa.com listing summary for 93 Attwood Street, Mount Magnet

WA 6638 is a land for sale by Team Alby from Professionals Geraldton. This property was listed for sale with a listing price of Sold Price: $4,000.
Read more

Enquire more about 93 Attwood Street, Mount Magnet

 
This contact form has been provided for the sole purpose of communicating with this agent regarding a specific property or real estate enquiry.
It must not be used for any direct marketing purposes.

Home loan repayments calculator

Calculate

Suburb Profile

Mount Magnet

GROWTH -31.3%
MED.PRICE $27,500
POPULATION 470
Mount Magnet

Mount Magnet is a townsite in the Murchison goldfields, 569 kilometres northeast of Perth and 126 kilometres east of Yalgoo. Gold was discovered in the Mount Magnet area in July 1891 by the prospectors George Woodley and Tom Sampey. By late 1893 there was enough interest in the area for the government to consider declaring a townsite, and the survey was carried out in 1894 and the townsite gazetted in 1895. The railway to Mount Magnet was completed in August 1897, but it was not opened until July 1898. The railway closed in May 1978.

Show more

About Mount Magnet

Mount Magnet is a townsite in the Murchison goldfields, 569 kilometres northeast of Perth and 126 kilometres east of Yalgoo. Gold was discovered in the Mount Magnet area in July 1891 by the prospectors George Woodley and Tom Sampey. By late 1893 there was enough interest in the area for the government to consider declaring a townsite, and the survey was carried out in 1894 and the townsite gazetted in 1895. The railway to Mount Magnet was completed in August 1897, but it was not opened until July 1898. The railway closed in May 1978.

Mount Magnet is named after the nearby hill of the same name. The hill was named by the explorer Robert Austin in 1854, in consequence of the magnetic properties of the rocks on its summit. The Aboriginal name of the hill is Warramboo.

View Suburb Profile