RENOVATED IN RITZY COOKE POINT
A large block with a nicely presented home has the opportunity to potentially extend the existing house and also develop with a second dwelling (council approval required) with dual access the options are many including a large shed and pool. The other option is to do nothing, collect rent, or move in upon the lease end date.
The location is superb with a water sideboard walk close by showcasing our spectacular coastline, important amenities that make life comfortable and convenient are only minutes away. Also within walking distance is a recreation and sporting oval fully lit for night-time sports.
• Three bedroom one bathroom renovated house
• Leased at $1,250 per week expires 26/06/2024
• Interior renovation completed 2014
• Lovely floor coverings & window treatments
• Fujitsu split system air conditioners
• Beautiful Kitchen and bathroom
• Potential to add another room and bathroom
• Huge entertaining area, gym or play area
• Parking for 2 cars plus a boat & caravan
• Dual access, easy access to rear of block
• Large eight person spa in back yard
• Large 702 block, fully fenced
CONTACT RICK FOR MORE INFORMATION – 0438 934 093
*Photos are an illustration and representation of the property only*
This property at 66 Robinson Street, Port Hedland is a three bedroom, one bathroom house listed for sale by Rick Hockey at Hedland First National Real Estate.
For more information about Port Hedland, including sales data, facts, growth rates, nearby transport and nearby shops, please view our Port Hedland profile page.
If you would like to get in touch with Rick Hockey regarding 66 Robinson Street, Port Hedland, please call 0438 934 093 or contact the agent via email.
Port Hedland is a port town in the Pilbara region, 1638 kilometres north of Perth and 202 kilometres east northeast of Roebourne. In 1895 the government commenced survey work for a port to service the pastoral industry in the region, and there was also demand in the area for a townsite. Following the survey of lots the townsite of Port Hedland was gazetted in 1896.
Port Hedland is named after the natural harbour of the same name on which it is situated. This was named during explorations of the area in 1863 after Captain Peter Hedland, master of the cutter "Mystery", who discovered the entrance to the harbour. Hedland was a Dutchman who sailed the north west coastal region supplying settlers in the 1860s.