Listing No: 4163524

51 Northwood Street, Narrogin WA 6312

Sold: 17 Nov 2018 SOLD Save property

Sold Price: $13,000

Land
Property snapshot
Land Area 892m2

Inspection times

Please contact the agent to arrange an inspection

RESIDENTIAL BUILDING BLOCK!

This building block is available now and ready to build on. Measuring 892sqm this block is a great opportunity for either a developer or investor to secure a piece of the future, Narrogin is located 190 km south east of Perth and is the regional town for the district, servicing Williams, Wickepin, Cuballing, Pingelly and many other surrounding towns with vital infrastructure both social and economic.
Read more
reiwa.com listing summary for 51 Northwood Street, Narrogin

WA 6312 is a land for sale by Amy Brandner from Ray White Narrogin & Districts. This property was listed for sale with a listing price of Sold Price: $13,000.
Read more

Enquire more about 51 Northwood Street, Narrogin

 
This contact form has been provided for the sole purpose of communicating with this agent regarding a specific property or real estate enquiry.
It must not be used for any direct marketing purposes.

Home loan repayments calculator

Calculate

Suburb Profile

Narrogin

GROWTH -16.6%
MED.PRICE $166,000
POPULATION 4,274
Narrogin

The townsite of Narrogin is located in the great southern agricultural region, 192 km south east of Perth and 32 km east north east of Williams. It is located on the Great Southern Railway, and when this line was opened in 1889, Narrogin was one of the original stopping places. The railway line was a private line, and the Company that built the line declared a private townsite here in 1891. The railway was purchased by the Government in 1896, and in 1897 Narrogin was gazetted as a government townsite.

Show more

About Narrogin

The townsite of Narrogin is located in the great southern agricultural region, 192 km south east of Perth and 32 km east north east of Williams. It is located on the Great Southern Railway, and when this line was opened in 1889, Narrogin was one of the original stopping places. The railway line was a private line, and the Company that built the line declared a private townsite here in 1891. The railway was purchased by the Government in 1896, and in 1897 Narrogin was gazetted as a government townsite.

Narrogin is an Aboriginal name, having been first recorded as "Narroging" for a pool in this area in 1869. The meaning of the name is uncertain, various sources recording it as "bat camp", "plenty of everything" or derived from "gnargagin" which means "place of water".

View Suburb Profile