Listing No: 4246030

5/77 The Esplanade, Esperance WA 6450

$290 per week

2 1 1 Unit
Property snapshot
Bond $1,160.00
Furnished Unfurnished
Date Available 13-07-2019
Pets Allowed No

Inspection times

Please contact the agent to arrange an inspection

UNIT

TOWN CENTRAL
Feel right at home in this 2-story, town central apartment with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and it also includes a separate toilet located downstairs. You’ll love the location, being only 200 meters to the beach and 600 meters to town central. Enjoy the upstairs open plan kitchen, dining and lounge, allowing for an inclusive feel to the living area. Sit out with your morning coffee and watch the sunrise from the balcony with ocean views included.
Read more
reiwa.com listing summary for 5/77 The Esplanade, Esperance

Described by the agent as 'UNIT', 5/77 The Esplanade, Esperance WA 6450 is a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit for rent by Ginelle Dobbs from Thorp Realty Pty Ltd. This property was listed for rent with a listing price of $290 per week.

Read more

Enquire more about 5/77 The Esplanade, Esperance

 
This contact form has been provided for the sole purpose of communicating with this agent regarding a specific property or real estate enquiry.
It must not be used for any direct marketing purposes.

Suburb Profile

Esperance

RENT GROWTH 13.3%
MED.RENT $340
POPULATION 2,144
Esperance

The townsite of Esperance, located on the central south coast of the state, derives its name from the bay on which it is located. Esperance Bay was given this name by Admiral Bruny D'Entrecasteaux, commander of the French expedition which explored this coast in 1792. The name honours the ship "L'Esperance" commanded by Captain Huon de Kermadec, which anchored here on 9 December 1792. The bay provided safe anchorage while repairs were made to the "L'Esperance". The name of the other ship in D'Entrecasteaux's expedition, "L'Recherche", is preserved by the naming of the adjacent islands as the Archipelago of the Recherche.

Show more

About Esperance

The townsite of Esperance, located on the central south coast of the state, derives its name from the bay on which it is located. Esperance Bay was given this name by Admiral Bruny D'Entrecasteaux, commander of the French expedition which explored this coast in 1792. The name honours the ship "L'Esperance" commanded by Captain Huon de Kermadec, which anchored here on 9 December 1792. The bay provided safe anchorage while repairs were made to the "L'Esperance". The name of the other ship in D'Entrecasteaux's expedition, "L'Recherche", is preserved by the naming of the adjacent islands as the Archipelago of the Recherche.

The area of the Esperance townsite was first settled by the Dempster family in the 1870's, and in 1876 a telegraph station was opened here. The formal gazettal of the townsite did not occur until 1893.

View Suburb Profile

Growth of Nearby Suburbs

Pink Lake 65.5%
Sinclair 1.9%
Castletown -5%