Listing No: 4236422

45 Pink Lake Road, Esperance WA 6450

$280 per week

3 1 House
Property snapshot
Bond $1,120.00
Furnished Unfurnished
Date Available 20-05-2019
Pets Allowed No

Inspection times

Please contact the agent to arrange an inspection

HOUSE

TOWN CENTRAL
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom quaint home is conveniently located only 870 metres to town and amenities. Includes a spacious front yard and side gate access to the back yard where you can also enjoy sitting out in the entertainment area. It is located in the Esperance Primary School catchment area, being only 620 metres from the school.
Read more
reiwa.com listing summary for 45 Pink Lake Road, Esperance

WA 6450 is a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house for rent by Chrissie Haycock from Thorp Realty Pty Ltd. This property was listed for rent with a listing price of $280 per week.
Read more

Enquire more about 45 Pink Lake Road, Esperance

 
This contact form has been provided for the sole purpose of communicating with this agent regarding a specific property or real estate enquiry.
It must not be used for any direct marketing purposes.

Suburb Profile

Esperance

RENT GROWTH 13.3%
MED.RENT $340
POPULATION 2,144
Esperance

The townsite of Esperance, located on the central south coast of the state, derives its name from the bay on which it is located. Esperance Bay was given this name by Admiral Bruny D'Entrecasteaux, commander of the French expedition which explored this coast in 1792. The name honours the ship "L'Esperance" commanded by Captain Huon de Kermadec, which anchored here on 9 December 1792. The bay provided safe anchorage while repairs were made to the "L'Esperance". The name of the other ship in D'Entrecasteaux's expedition, "L'Recherche", is preserved by the naming of the adjacent islands as the Archipelago of the Recherche.

Show more

About Esperance

The townsite of Esperance, located on the central south coast of the state, derives its name from the bay on which it is located. Esperance Bay was given this name by Admiral Bruny D'Entrecasteaux, commander of the French expedition which explored this coast in 1792. The name honours the ship "L'Esperance" commanded by Captain Huon de Kermadec, which anchored here on 9 December 1792. The bay provided safe anchorage while repairs were made to the "L'Esperance". The name of the other ship in D'Entrecasteaux's expedition, "L'Recherche", is preserved by the naming of the adjacent islands as the Archipelago of the Recherche.

The area of the Esperance townsite was first settled by the Dempster family in the 1870's, and in 1876 a telegraph station was opened here. The formal gazettal of the townsite did not occur until 1893.

View Suburb Profile

Growth of Nearby Suburbs

Pink Lake 65.5%
Sinclair 1.9%
Castletown -5%