35 Regent Avenue, Mount Pleasant WA 6153
Sold: 25 Jun 2018
Sold Price: $1,151,000
SUBDIVIDE, RENOVATE or BOTH!
In 1963, a leading architect & award-winning builders were engaged to create a home for a family in their dream location – a near level, ¼ acre block on a quiet, leafy street, 500m from the river. Now it’s time for the next chapter & a new family to enjoy.
Choices abound – subdivide, rebuild, extend & refurbish (why not renovate to retain the Mid-Century style) ... Yes, you can retain the house if you choose.
Astute buyers will understand the value in this property’s LOCATION alone, let alone the size of the block, the easy access & building conditions (creating significant building/renovation cost savings) & R20 zoning with the very real potential to subdivide into 2 decent-sized lots (subject to Council & WAPC approval). You could even rent out the existing property while obtaining subdivision/building approval. Oh the possibilities!
- Level, north facing, tree-studded 1,014 SQM block with 16.9m frontage
- Lovely quiet street, within strolling distance (500m) from the Canning River
- Designed by leading architect of the period, Peter Overman
- Built by award-winning Mid-Century buildings Corser Homes
- Mid-Century homes like this are having a resurgence in popularity and are reliant on sympathetic owners to retain and renovate
- The right design could enable a stunning renovation in the ‘Mid-Century Modern’ style
- Original residence consists of open plan lounge/dining/kitchen, 3 beds, 1 bath & laundry
- Wood fireplace to living area; high exposed beam ceilings; split system rev cyc. a/c
- Colorbond & Hardiflex fencing in good condition; single carport; bore water reticulation
- Dual Applecross & Rossmoyne High zoning
- Convenient to Brentwood Shopping Centre, Garden City & Busport
- 500m to bus stop, 10 min drive to Murdoch Hospital, St John of God Hospital & Murdoch University
- 2km to Deepwater Point, 1.5km to Bull Creek Train Station & 13km to Perth CBD
Listing Summary for 35 Regent Avenue, Mount Pleasant:
Show Listing Summary
35 Regent Avenue, Mount Pleasant WA 6153 is a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom House For Sale by Shelley Clayton from Shelmark Real Estate. This property was listed For Sale with a listing price of Sold Price: $1,151,000.
Described by the agent as 'SUBDIVIDE, RENOVATE or BOTH!', 35 Regent Avenue, Mount Pleasant also features Water Closets, Storeys, Carport and more.
Mount Pleasant properties have a median price of $1,140,000 with a growth of 4.6% over the past 12 months. If you're interested in getting in touch with Shelley Clayton regarding 35 Regent Avenue, Mount Pleasant please call 0417 963 670 or contact the agent via email