Listing No: 4288087

3/54 Cohn Street, Carlisle WA 6101

$390 Weekly

4 2 2 House
Property snapshot
Bond $1,560.00
Furnished Unfurnished
Date Available 22-11-2019

Home open times

Please contact the agent to view this property

PRISTINE NEAR NEW HOME CLOSE TO EVERYTHING

Perfectly positioned in a small boutique group, this near new home is immaculately presented and offers enormous appeal to families or busy professionals looking for space, privacy and high quality finishes.
Read more
reiwa.com listing summary for 3/54 Cohn Street, Carlisle

Described by the agent as 'PRISTINE NEAR NEW HOME CLOSE TO EVERYTHING', 3/54 Cohn Street, Carlisle WA 6101 is a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house for rent by Urban Springs Leasing from Ray White Urban Springs. This property was listed for rent with a listing price of $390 Weekly.

Read more

Enquire more about 3/54 Cohn Street, Carlisle

 
The personal details of this contact form and any behavioural data related to search activity on the website can be provided to the agency/agent for the sole purpose of communicating with you regarding a specific property or real estate enquiry.
It must not be used by the agent for any other marketing purposes. For more information on how we store and use your personal information, please view our privacy statement.

Suburb Profile

Carlisle

RENT GROWTH 18.5%
MED.RENT $385
POPULATION 6,475
Carlisle

Following the opening of the Perth-Pinjarra Railway on the 2nd May 1893, Haydon's Siding was constructed near the foundry of that name to the east of Victoria Park. From 1893 to 1912, the area was gradually settled and a station was built near the siding and it was first known as Mint Street but later changed to Victoria Park East. Following a meeting of ratepayers in May 1919, the name "Carlisle" was chosen for the station. Although it is said that the station was named after the railway town in England near the Scottish border as it was considered that the area was on the border between Perth and its suburbs, it is interesting to note that manager of the South West Timber Hewers Co-operative, which purchased the land and a rail spur here in 1919 was named Carlisle.

About Carlisle

Following the opening of the Perth-Pinjarra Railway on the 2nd May 1893, Haydon's Siding was constructed near the foundry of that name to the east of Victoria Park. From 1893 to 1912, the area was gradually settled and a station was built near the siding and it was first known as Mint Street but later changed to Victoria Park East. Following a meeting of ratepayers in May 1919, the name "Carlisle" was chosen for the station. Although it is said that the station was named after the railway town in England near the Scottish border as it was considered that the area was on the border between Perth and its suburbs, it is interesting to note that manager of the South West Timber Hewers Co-operative, which purchased the land and a rail spur here in 1919 was named Carlisle.

View Suburb Profile

Growth of Nearby Suburbs