Listing No: 4172063

28 Watson Street, Mount Magnet WA 6638

$54,000

2 1 1 House
Property snapshot
Bedrooms 2
Bathrooms 1
Car Spaces 1
Land Area 1012m2

Inspection times

Please contact the agent to arrange an inspection

Australia Wide Investor Alert

Ready to rent and just right for a caring tenant. A very presentable investment property is now available. Just needing minor tlc.

Here is a well located very affordable property in the important gold mining town of Mount Magnet. Very easy care. Kitchen/dining, separate living, air conditioning, patio and access to huge fully fenced rear yard with sheds/outbuildings.
Read more
reiwa.com listing summary for 28 Watson Street, Mount Magnet

Described by the agent as 'Australia Wide Investor Alert', 28 Watson Street, Mount Magnet WA 6638 is a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house for sale by Gary Phillips from Harcourts Kalamunda. This property was listed for sale with a listing price of $54,000.

Read more

Enquire more about 28 Watson Street, Mount Magnet

 
This contact form has been provided for the sole purpose of communicating with this agent regarding a specific property or real estate enquiry.
It must not be used for any direct marketing purposes.

Home loan repayments calculator

Calculate

Home loan repayments calculator

Suburb Profile

Mount Magnet

GROWTH -31.3%
MED.PRICE $27,500
POPULATION 470
Mount Magnet

Mount Magnet is a townsite in the Murchison goldfields, 569 kilometres northeast of Perth and 126 kilometres east of Yalgoo. Gold was discovered in the Mount Magnet area in July 1891 by the prospectors George Woodley and Tom Sampey. By late 1893 there was enough interest in the area for the government to consider declaring a townsite, and the survey was carried out in 1894 and the townsite gazetted in 1895. The railway to Mount Magnet was completed in August 1897, but it was not opened until July 1898. The railway closed in May 1978.

Show more

About Mount Magnet

Mount Magnet is a townsite in the Murchison goldfields, 569 kilometres northeast of Perth and 126 kilometres east of Yalgoo. Gold was discovered in the Mount Magnet area in July 1891 by the prospectors George Woodley and Tom Sampey. By late 1893 there was enough interest in the area for the government to consider declaring a townsite, and the survey was carried out in 1894 and the townsite gazetted in 1895. The railway to Mount Magnet was completed in August 1897, but it was not opened until July 1898. The railway closed in May 1978.

Mount Magnet is named after the nearby hill of the same name. The hill was named by the explorer Robert Austin in 1854, in consequence of the magnetic properties of the rocks on its summit. The Aboriginal name of the hill is Warramboo.

View Suburb Profile