Listing No: 4225672

18/47 Glass Street - Kalbarri Garden, Kalbarri WA 6536

$240 Weekly

3 1 1 Unit
Property snapshot
Bond $960.00
Furnished Furnished
Date Available 31-05-2019

Inspection times

Please contact the agent to arrange an inspection

Great Unit in a Great Location

This neat and tidy 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is located in the Kalbarri Garden Apartments. Neatly furnished, this unit is 2 story. Open plan living/kitchen/dining, main bedroom, bathroom and separate laundry are located downstairs with the 2 minor bedrooms and a mezzanine living area upstairs. Set in tropical surrounds, you have full access to the communal swimming pool and BBQ area - pool, lawns and gardens cared for by care taker! Close to school, river, shops and the Medical Center.
Read more
reiwa.com listing summary for 18/47 Glass Street - Kalbarri Garden, Kalbarri

Described by the agent as 'Great Unit in a Great Location', 18/47 Glass Street - Kalbarri Garden, Kalbarri WA 6536 is a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit for rent by Ashlee Thompson from Ray White (Kalbarri). This property was listed for rent with a listing price of $240 Weekly.

Read more

Enquire more about 18/47 Glass Street - Kalbarri Garden, Kalbarri

 
This contact form has been provided for the sole purpose of communicating with this agent regarding a specific property or real estate enquiry.
It must not be used for any direct marketing purposes.

Suburb Profile

Kalbarri

RENT GROWTH 2.8%
MED.RENT $293
POPULATION 1,557
Kalbarri

Kalbarri is a coastal resort and fishing town, 589 km north north west of Perth. It is located at the mouth of the Murchison River, the area becoming popular in the late 1940s as a tourist and fishing resort. In 1948 the government decided to declare a townsite here, and following the survey of lots the townsite was gazetted in 1951.

Show more

About Kalbarri

Kalbarri is a coastal resort and fishing town, 589 km north north west of Perth. It is located at the mouth of the Murchison River, the area becoming popular in the late 1940s as a tourist and fishing resort. In 1948 the government decided to declare a townsite here, and following the survey of lots the townsite was gazetted in 1951.

The name of Kalbarri was chosen from a list of Aboriginal words compiled by Daisy Bates in 1913. It is a man's name from a Murchison tribe, and also the name of an edible seed. The Aboriginal name for the area of Kalbarri has been recorded as "Wurdimarlu".

View Suburb Profile