Listing No: 4122798

17 Hepburn Street, Mount Magnet WA 6638

Offers Over $89,000

3 1 1 House
Property snapshot
Bedrooms 3
Bathrooms 1
Car Spaces 1
Land Area 1011m2

Inspection times

Please contact the agent to arrange an inspection

Mount Magnet Gold

Prospecting for a high return investment with solid long term tenants?

Open plan, 3 x 1, neat and tidy, air conditioned, well maintained and just right for WA or interstate investors. A VERY rare cared for property in this iconic character packed gold mining town.
Read more
reiwa.com listing summary for 17 Hepburn Street, Mount Magnet

Described by the agent as 'Mount Magnet Gold', 17 Hepburn Street, Mount Magnet WA 6638 is a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house for sale by Gary Phillips from Harcourts Kalamunda. This property was listed for sale with a listing price of Offers Over $89,000.

Read more

Enquire more about 17 Hepburn Street, Mount Magnet

 
This contact form has been provided for the sole purpose of communicating with this agent regarding a specific property or real estate enquiry.
It must not be used for any direct marketing purposes.

Home loan repayments calculator

Calculate

Home loan repayments calculator

Suburb Profile

Mount Magnet

GROWTH -31.3%
MED.PRICE $27,500
POPULATION 470
Mount Magnet

Mount Magnet is a townsite in the Murchison goldfields, 569 kilometres northeast of Perth and 126 kilometres east of Yalgoo. Gold was discovered in the Mount Magnet area in July 1891 by the prospectors George Woodley and Tom Sampey. By late 1893 there was enough interest in the area for the government to consider declaring a townsite, and the survey was carried out in 1894 and the townsite gazetted in 1895. The railway to Mount Magnet was completed in August 1897, but it was not opened until July 1898. The railway closed in May 1978.

Show more

About Mount Magnet

Mount Magnet is a townsite in the Murchison goldfields, 569 kilometres northeast of Perth and 126 kilometres east of Yalgoo. Gold was discovered in the Mount Magnet area in July 1891 by the prospectors George Woodley and Tom Sampey. By late 1893 there was enough interest in the area for the government to consider declaring a townsite, and the survey was carried out in 1894 and the townsite gazetted in 1895. The railway to Mount Magnet was completed in August 1897, but it was not opened until July 1898. The railway closed in May 1978.

Mount Magnet is named after the nearby hill of the same name. The hill was named by the explorer Robert Austin in 1854, in consequence of the magnetic properties of the rocks on its summit. The Aboriginal name of the hill is Warramboo.

View Suburb Profile