Listing No: 4216980

16 Boomerang, Laverton WA 6440

$115,000

3 1 House
Property snapshot
Bedrooms 3
Bathrooms 1
Land Area 684m2

Inspection times

Please contact the agent to arrange an inspection

The Price is Right

This house is located on Boomerang, with loads of potential on a 684m2 block, you have loads of space to call home. This 3x1 with open plan and rear access is not a property to miss.
Call Kylie now on 0404 099 594
Read more
reiwa.com listing summary for 16 Boomerang, Laverton

Described by the agent as 'The Price is Right', 16 Boomerang, Laverton WA 6440 is a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house for sale by Kylie Owen from Kalgoorlie Metro Property Group. This property was listed for sale with a listing price of $115,000.

Read more

Enquire more about 16 Boomerang, Laverton

 
This contact form has been provided for the sole purpose of communicating with this agent regarding a specific property or real estate enquiry.
It must not be used for any direct marketing purposes.

Home loan repayments calculator

Calculate

Home loan repayments calculator

Suburb Profile

Laverton

GROWTH 6.7%
MED.PRICE $40,000
POPULATION 871
Laverton

The townsite of Laverton is located in the eastern goldfields 957 kilometres north northeast of Perth and 124 kilometres ENE of Leonora. Gold was discovered near here in 1896, and one of the early promoters of gold mining in the area was Dr C W Laver, after whom the townsite is named. The "Craiggiemore" mine was one of the most successful, and by 1897 a residential and business area had been established on the west side of the mine. When the lots were surveyed in 1897 the surveyor, J H Rowe noted the Aborigines call this place "Buckanoo". The residents were unanimous in wishing the proposed place to be called "Laverton", and it was known by this name in 1898 In 1899 the Laverton Progress Committee applied to the Surveyor General to have blocks surveyed and a townsite declared at Laverton. The original area was by then unsuitable for settlement, and the miners sought permanent tenure and a townsite about three kilometres from the original lots. Lots were surveyed in July 1899, and the townsite gazetted in July 1900.

About Laverton

The townsite of Laverton is located in the eastern goldfields 957 kilometres north northeast of Perth and 124 kilometres ENE of Leonora. Gold was discovered near here in 1896, and one of the early promoters of gold mining in the area was Dr C W Laver, after whom the townsite is named. The "Craiggiemore" mine was one of the most successful, and by 1897 a residential and business area had been established on the west side of the mine. When the lots were surveyed in 1897 the surveyor, J H Rowe noted the Aborigines call this place "Buckanoo". The residents were unanimous in wishing the proposed place to be called "Laverton", and it was known by this name in 1898 In 1899 the Laverton Progress Committee applied to the Surveyor General to have blocks surveyed and a townsite declared at Laverton. The original area was by then unsuitable for settlement, and the miners sought permanent tenure and a townsite about three kilometres from the original lots. Lots were surveyed in July 1899, and the townsite gazetted in July 1900.

View Suburb Profile

Growth of Nearby Suburbs

Leonora 0%