13 Nuytsia Lane, Churchlands WA 6018
Sold: 07 May 2018
Sold Price: $1,043,000
Understated Modern Class!
Backing on to the beautiful Edith Cowan Reserve and only metres away from Newman College, Churchlands Primary School, Churchlands Senior High School and the outskirts of Wembley Golf Course, this near-new quality-built 4 bedroom 2 bathroom In Vogue home boasts a pleasant exterior and offers so much more than meets the eye for your family inside.
This secluded sanctuary welcomes guest inside via a downstairs entry foyer that also reveals a spacious open-plan family, dining and kitchen area with undisturbed views of the lush surrounding greenery, as well as glass sliding doors that embrace the nature of the property and extend out to the front terrace, where there is ample room for a barbecue and more. A well-equipped kitchen features stainless-steel appliances, gas cooking, a dishwasher, sparkling stone bench tops, loads of storage space, two breakfast bars for casual meals and a nice flow to the central courtyard - ensuring the immediate space is perfect for entertaining.
Also on the ground level, you will find a theatre room or second living area, a laundry, powder room and direct shopper's access from the rear double garage off the private laneway. Upstairs, a third living or "activity" area boasts its own kitchenette that services three generously-proportioned minor bedrooms - all with built-in wardrobes, a functional main bathroom with a separate bath and shower and a deluxe master suite.
The master ensemble itself is stunningly spacious and has an enormous walk-in robe, alongside an open ensuite bathroom with a shower, stone tops, twin vanities and a separate toilet, plus a fantastic balcony that is wonderful to sit out on with a morning coffee overlooking the lush reserve, awakening to your day.
Possessing an outstanding floor plan with exceptional separation, this stylish abode in the prominent Churchlands Green Estate also provides you an your loved ones with a well-planned low-maintenance lifestyle close to all of your everyday amenities!
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Open-plan family/dining/kitchen area downstairs
- Theatre room
- Upstairs activity area with kitchenette
- Master suite with a WIR
- BIR's to upper-level minor bedrooms
- Main upstairs bathroom
- Downstairs powder room and laundry with linen storage and outdoor access
- Front entertaining verandah
- Central courtyard
- Porch preceding the double-door entrance
- Remote-controlled double garage with storage area and internal shopper's entry
- Balcony off master suite upstairs
WHAT YOU MAY NOT NOTICE
- The high quality of the fittings and fixtures throughout - you will be forgiven for mistaking this one as brand new!
- 263 sqm block size (approx.)
- 321 sqm build (approx.)
PEACE OF MIND
- Easy access to Herdsman Lake, public transport, shopping, the city, beaches and top schools - including Hale and Newman College - is simply an added bonus here and is another reason why this stunning home and its impressive location are so special
Get in touch with Phil Pope now for more details about this unique property. You won't regret it!
Listing Summary for 13 Nuytsia Lane, Churchlands:
Show Listing Summary
13 Nuytsia Lane, Churchlands WA 6018 is a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom House For Sale by Phil Pope from Davey Real Estate North Beach. This property was listed For Sale with a listing price of Sold Price: $1,043,000.
Described by the agent as 'Understated Modern Class!', 13 Nuytsia Lane, Churchlands also features Lounge, Air conditioned, Garage and more.
Churchlands properties have a median price of $1,350,000 with a growth of -0.6% over the past 12 months. If you're interested in getting in touch with Phil Pope regarding 13 Nuytsia Lane, Churchlands please call 0416 065 779 or contact the agent via email