Located in the Brockman area of Carnarvon this 4-bedroom, 1 bathroom brick home presents beautifully with some great upgrades by the Owner. So much room to move and so much potential with this property, it really must be seen to be appreciated! The garage could easily be converted into a granny flat as it already has full power, water, toilet and a shower.
Property features include:
- Concrete block and steel frame 4-bedroom one bathroom home
- Main bedroom has semi ensuite and air conditioner
- Modern kitchen with quality fixtures and fittings
- Large spacious open plan dining and lounge
- Multiple sliding doors for ease of access to exterior
- Huge garage/workshop with shelving, power and bonus shower and toilet
- Concrete apron surrounding house with wide sweeping verandahs
- Water feature, ornamental bridge and established front gardens
- Huge lockable front fence
- Concrete driveway
- Undercover parking, bring your boat and toys
- Bonus – 3 toilets
- Block size: 729m2
- Internal house size: 139m2
Call Lauren now on 0439 689 089 to arrange a private inspection of this amazing home.
This property at 11 Bibra Way, Brockman is a four bedroom, one bathroom house listed for sale by Lauren Scott at Elders Real Estate.
For more information about Brockman, including sales data, facts, growth rates, nearby transport and nearby shops, please view our Brockman profile page.
If you would like to get in touch with Lauren Scott regarding 11 Bibra Way, Brockman, please call 0439 689 089 or contact the agent via email.
Are you interested in buying, renting or investing in Brockman? Here at REIWA, we recognise that choosing the right suburb is not an easy choice.
To provide an understanding of the kind of lifestyle Brockman offers, we've collated all the relevant market information, key facts, demographics and statistics to help you make a confident and informed decision.
Our interactive map allows you to delve deeper into this suburb and locate points of interest like transport, schools and amenities.