POPULAR COOKE POINT A RITZY LOCATION TO LIVE
Get around the ocean! If your dream is to own an ocean front home, then take a look at this supremely located property in a unique location that is highly limited in producing any further Waterfront homes. Supply and demand is a very strong factor when options are limited.
The wide frontage to this block and car access to the rear of the yard has the potential to add another dwelling, large shed, or a pool with council approval.
• Five bedroom two bathroom plus an office
• Periodic Lease at $1,260 per week
• Vacant possession upon Settlement is possible
• Large 200sqm floor area with plenty of options
• New roof fitted approx. three to four years ago
• Split system air conditioning throughout
• Large kitchen with loads of bench space
• Slate flooring to kitchen, hallway and living area
• Ceiling fans to most of the rooms
• Ocean front properties have limited supply!
• Room for four cars, caravan or two and a boat
• Drive through access to a 6 x 3mt storage shed
• Wide frontage on this easy care 879sqm block
This exclusive location has fantastic amenities close by, enjoy the fully lit recreation oval, day care centres and a school just up the road. Stay fit on the popular ocean front board walk adjacent to your home.
CONTACT RICK TO SCHEDULE AN INSPECTION – 0438 934 093
This property at 103 Sutherland Street, Port Hedland is a five bedroom, two bathroom house listed for sale by Rick Hockey at Hedland First National Real Estate.
For more information about Port Hedland, including sales data, facts, growth rates, nearby transport and nearby shops, please view our Port Hedland profile page.
If you would like to get in touch with Rick Hockey regarding 103 Sutherland Street, Port Hedland, please call 0438 934 093 or contact the agent via email.
Port Hedland is a port town in the Pilbara region, 1638 kilometres north of Perth and 202 kilometres east northeast of Roebourne. In 1895 the government commenced survey work for a port to service the pastoral industry in the region, and there was also demand in the area for a townsite. Following the survey of lots the townsite of Port Hedland was gazetted in 1896.
Port Hedland is named after the natural harbour of the same name on which it is situated. This was named during explorations of the area in 1863 after Captain Peter Hedland, master of the cutter "Mystery", who discovered the entrance to the harbour. Hedland was a Dutchman who sailed the north west coastal region supplying settlers in the 1860s.
103 Sutherland Street, Port Hedland is listed for sale by Rick Hockey at Hedland First National Real Estate.