To access saved searches on your next visit to reiwa.com, from any device, please login or register now.
To create an email alert for your saved searches, please login or register now.
* Lovely early 1900's weatherboard home
* Stunning bathroom and three bedrooms
* Lounge room with Jarrah flooring and open fire place
* Extensive kitchen cabinetry, Jarrah flooring to kitchen/dining
* Gas HWS, back to grid solar system
* Delightful three bedroom, one bathroom home
* Pleasant living room with combustible wood fire
* Spacious kitchen/dining area
* Terrific cabinetry and built-in robes through out
* Two bay carport and shed
* 2231 block of land
* Fully fenced property, house with four spacious bedrooms
* Large kitchen/dining/living areas
* Family/living area at rear with slow combustion wood heater
* Sheds, chook pen, patio area
* Amazing list of fruit and nut trees
* Well worth...
As you pass through the grand stone and iron entry gates and meander along the bitumen road and see the hand crafted granite drains and rose gardens, you start to get a feel for the kind of money that was spent developing this amazing property....
This 2.02ha (5 acres) lot is undulating and offers magnificent views of the Porongurup Mountain Range and Stirling Ranges National Park for those who love hiking, sightseeing and spectacular wildflowers. The lot has a large dam so water for the...
Rural block recently subdivided and finished with all the essentials, power connected, fully fenced, water and access road off Wilson Road. Property has well established pastures, good fertiliser history, many large Red Gums throughout and views...
Amazing property and price, 4.01 ha (10.15 acres) can you believe it?On the doorstep of town this very private property is set behind a band of karri and jarrah trees. The fencing is in good repair and there is a small olive orchard (approx. 80...
Two blocks & two titles on offer here1930 house on one block - in need of work!Vacant block right next door also included in priceEach block 1085m²Each block has 43m frontageSize of both blocks bigger than half an acre of land (2070m²)Why...
Potential for sub division – 7879m² block. The double brick 3 bedroom home has been ideally positioned to side boundary making it easy for future subdivision. The home has been freshly painted professionally throughout; all the bedrooms have...
Welcome to a real sparkler. Yes, this beautiful home is still shining as brightly as the day it was built. In addition, there are lots of quality upgrades that really make a difference. Step inside to a wider front entry, higher ceilings in...
* Neat three bedroom, one bathroom home
* Lounge room with air conditioner
* Kitchen/dining area
* Neat laundry at rear
* Spacious 900m2 fenced block
* Large patio area
* Fixed term tenancy currently in place
Zoned “Rural Residential” #6Possible subdivision into 18 lots - or moreBeautiful outlook over surrounding countrysideViews include Porongurup & Stirling RangesSealed road accessWithin 3 kms of Mount Barker townsiteWineries in close...
Set on a gently sloping 15ha pastured property this home has elevated views of distance rural properties.
The cottage comprises of living/dining/sleeping plus separate kitchen. This is all warmed by a wood fire and cooled by air drawn from...
To access saved properties on your next visit to reiwa.com, from any device, please login or register now.
To create an email alert for this property, please login or register now.
Are you interested in buying, renting or investing in Mount Barker? Here at REIWA, we recognise that choosing the right suburb is not an easy choice.To provide an understanding of the kind of lifestyle Mount Barker offers, we've collated all the relevant...