To access saved searches on your next visit to reiwa.com, from any device, please login or register now.
To create an email alert for your saved searches, please login or register now.
* Neat three bedroom, one bathroom home
* Lounge room with air conditioner
* Kitchen/dining area
* Neat laundry at rear
* Spacious 900m2 fenced block
* Large patio area
* Fixed term tenancy currently in place
Zoned “Rural Residential” #6
Possible subdivision into 18 lots - or more
Beautiful outlook over surrounding countryside
Views include Porongurup & Stirling Ranges
Sealed road access
Within 3 kms of Mount Barker townsite
Wineries in close ...
Set on a gently sloping 15ha pastured property this home has elevated views of distance rural properties.
The cottage comprises of living/dining/sleeping plus separate kitchen. This is all warmed by a wood fire and cooled by air drawn from...
* Three bedroom, one bathroom home
* Neat kitchen with overhead cupboards
* Situated on a large fenced 1502m2 block
* Spacious patio at rear
* Currently with periodic tenancy in place
* Good location, walk to town centre
This well-screened house has a full length verandah across the front - as well as an all-weather timber deck out back - providing just the spots on which to relax.
Inside the large open plan living area, there is a reverse cycle air...
The National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS or the Scheme) is a partnership between the Australian Government and the States and Territories to invest in affordable rental housing.
The Scheme, which commenced in 2008, seeks to address the...
* Delightful three bedroom home
* Kitchen with new cabinetry
* Laundry has under bench storage
* Attractively decorated home
* Spacious 1132m2 fenced block
* Garage, shed and rear access
* Landscaped gardens and vegetable beds
A commercial vineyard of 50.84 hectares of mature vines located only 12km from the town of Mount Barker. Both locations have common boundaries being on Muir Highway and the Corner of Eulup Roads and adjacent to similar high profile properties...
Just out of Mt Barker turn off Muir highway onto Jones road. Waiting for you up a winding slope sits 40 acres, all fenced with pasture and natural trees plus a dam for the livestock.
As you pull up to the front of the house a feeling of home...
Welcome to a very liveable home with formal lounge plus space and more space in the open plan living area. It does not end there either. The very large all-weather timber decked patio is ready and waiting for fun in any kind of weather....
* Lots of timber
* Good house Sites
* Secluded, 15 minutes north of Mount Barker
* Powered site with good fencing
* Live a "self sustaining" lifestyle!
* Solid three bedroom, one bathroom strata unit
* Spacious lounge/dining area
* Neat kitchen
* Three double sized bedrooms
* One car garage UMR
* 717m2 block with 2 road frontage
* Excellent central town location
* Easy care garden
Welcome to a beautiful property with something for everyone … two living areas and three bedrooms with three ensuite bathrooms in the main residence, a massive fully lined retreat with fourth bathroom in half of the 15m x 8m shed and a hundred...
To access saved properties on your next visit to reiwa.com, from any device, please login or register now.
To create an email alert for this property, please login or register now.
Are you interested in buying, renting or investing in Mount Barker? Here at REIWA, we recognise that choosing the right suburb is not an easy choice.To provide an understanding of the kind of lifestyle Mount Barker offers, we've collated all the relevant...