To access saved searches on your next visit to reiwa.com, from any device, please login or register now.
To create an email alert for your saved searches, please login or register now.
Tidy three bedroom, one bathroom, brick and tile home built 1979 by the current owners. Ideal for a family with children being close to schools and sporting facilities. Features include insulation, reverse cycle air conditioning and wood fire for ...
Located 11 kilometres west of Cranbrook on the Frankland - Cranbrook Road.
This property has a total area of 958 acres.
The cropping area is 655 acres with a total grazing area of 705 acres.
The country is undulating with soil types ranging...
* 493m2 of vacant land in the centre of Cranbrook $36,000 + GST
* Adjacent to shops, bank, hotel & town hub
* Residence and adjoining office - possibility to earn an income, on 437m2 $135,000
* As a package deal the house, vacant block and...
* Large 1669m2 block of land
* Situated on edge of town site
* Few trees and bushes
* Walking distance to shops/business centre
* Attractive brick and tile home
* Lovely reticulated gardens
* Patio, two bay carport
* Three bedrooms, one bathroom
* Kitchen/dining with beautiful cabinetry
* Separate lounge room
* Spacious 1668m2 block
- Very tidy 3 bedroom, brick and tile- All services and mod cons- Easy vehicle access- Overlooks recreation ground
To access saved properties on your next visit to reiwa.com, from any device, please login or register now.
To create an email alert for this property, please login or register now.
Are you interested in buying, renting or investing in Cranbrook? Here at REIWA, we recognise that choosing the right suburb is not an easy choice.To provide an understanding of the kind of lifestyle Cranbrook offers, we've collated all the relevant market...
The following error occurred: