To access saved searches on your next visit to reiwa.com, from any device, please login or register now.
To create an email alert for your saved searches, please login or register now.
* Neat and tidy three bedroom, one bathroom brick home
* Spacious kitchen/dining and living area
* Garden shed
* Extra large 1695m2 block
* Carport and pleasant gardens
* Located opposite playground and playing fields
* Excellent value
Auctions can be exiting. Come and pitch your bidding skills at purchasing this neat & tidy cottage located in the Great Southern town of Cranbrook. You never know your luck; you could get a bargain. It could be your first home or your start to...
Located on the corner of Armstrong St and The Great Southern Highway opposite the Cranbrook Police Station, this five year old home offers everything for some one looking to live in a quiet rural community.
The house itself is constructed with...
Are you looking for an affordable home in Cranbrook? This competitively priced cottage could possibly tick all the boxes. Located in a quiet street on a 931 square metres block the home features three bedrooms, open plan living area, well...
* 850m2 block of land
* Partially fenced
* Two street frontage, centre of town
* Water, sewer and power ready to go
* Build your new home
* 470m2 block of land
* Partially fenced
* Two street frontages
* Located in centre of Cranbrook townsite
* Water, sewer and power connected
* Three bedroom, one bathroom home in Cranbrook
* Light and bright loungeroom
* Kitchen/dining with attractive cabinetry
* Patio at rear
* Solar hot water system
* 488m2 block located in the heart of town
Tidy three bedroom, one bathroom, brick and tile home built 1979 by the current owners. Ideal for a family with children being close to schools and sporting facilities. Features include insulation, reverse cycle air conditioning and wood fire for ...
Located 11 kilometres west of Cranbrook on the Frankland - Cranbrook Road.
This property has a total area of 958 acres.
The cropping area is 655 acres with a total grazing area of 705 acres.
The country is undulating with soil types ranging...
* Attractive brick and tile home
* Lovely reticulated gardens
* Patio, two bay carport
* Three bedrooms, one bathroom
* Kitchen/dining with beautiful cabinetry
* Separate lounge room
* Spacious 1668m2 block
To access saved properties on your next visit to reiwa.com, from any device, please login or register now.
To create an email alert for this property, please login or register now.
Are you interested in buying, renting or investing in Cranbrook? Here at REIWA, we recognise that choosing the right suburb is not an easy choice.To provide an understanding of the kind of lifestyle Cranbrook offers, we've collated all the relevant market...
The following error occurred: